You are not logged in.

New Frontier Update fail

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 4:05pm

Update fail

Hi!

Every time the game gets updated, I'm not able to connect to it anymore. I get to the page of logging-in, but not any further. So far my solution has been to re-download the game, but to be honest- I can't be f....ed anymore- it's 8+GB. So is it like a thing that is common and if, then what is the solution for it? Either way if someone has an idea, plese let me know! If a picture is needed then I'll make sure to post it, but really there is nothing else but the "can't connect to the server" thing.

Many thanks

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 4:35pm

Hello,

What is your operating system ?
Which launcher do you use ?
Did you try this : http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=3363 ? (last version is 5.0.02.48.2)
Do you launch in administrator mode ?
What is your antivirus ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 4:50pm

Just to be sure, this is what I get from te file "main":

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<main build="37" date="1418904187" size="6958323657" torrentbaseurl="http://static.gc.my.com/torrents/" packageprefix="aoen_" buildinfo="5.0.02.48.2">
<pack name="2ndCircle.Client.HiRes" local="32" server="32" state="4">

I'm not 100% sure about the administrator user, but I am 99% sure that I am using it. The reason is that a couple weeks ago I had a Windows error about the user login service being unable to work. Therefore I had to go through a procedure following (the firsst option of them):

http://support2.microsoft.com/kb/947215

Many thanks!

EDIT:

Seems like all I had to do was just open the Allods files and it works! But thanks for Your information, again!

Bless!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Nuttah" (Dec 18th 2014, 4:58pm)

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 5:01pm

Hello,

The administrator mode is an option when you launch an application.
Right click on the icon (if it is on your desktop), and choose "launch in admin mode".

You did not answer about the launcher, and antivirus.

There is 2 launchers :
The my.games one, and the Allods one, in your "Allods Online/bin/" folder (launcher.exe).

Try to disable your antivirus fisrt, or check your firewall settings.

EDIT : Oh ok, have fun :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language