You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 19th 2014, 3:58am

Are all GM´s in good health?

Just wondering if something happened to a GM.
To be more specific im concerned about the GM responsible to turn Lucky moments ON/OFF.

Hope nothing serious happened to him(If you are alright,turn LM´s ON to let us know)

Friday, December 19th 2014, 7:27am

Resha

Intermediate

Well, the GM responsible for LM has disappeared a long time ago for no reason.
We are still looking for him. By any chance, if you can help us, please let us know, you will have cookies =)
Drood retraité !

Friday, December 19th 2014, 10:48am

wipangell

Intermediate

Cookies? Where are they? *3*

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Friday, December 19th 2014, 12:32pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

ask sephi about cookies :love: but he dont share them with us this bad guy of a Mod :thumbsup:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Friday, December 19th 2014, 1:16pm

wipangell

Intermediate

Well well well, let me kiss him :3 as gladia love lol! He'll give me cookies *-*

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Friday, December 19th 2014, 1:49pm

Hello,

Just wondering if something happened to a GM.
To be more specific im concerned about the GM responsible to turn Lucky moments ON/OFF.
Hope nothing serious happened to him(If you are alright,turn LM´s ON to let us know)

Maybe he was going on a trip to get some LM gifts for Christmas or New Year's eve ? :whistling:
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, December 19th 2014, 2:59pm

the GM for double loot has disappeared with the mobs that drop regular loot :(

(for those who dont get it, some tim before every mob dropped loot, farming was valuable; now only every 3rd or 4th mobs drops loot, so farming is no longer worth)

Friday, December 19th 2014, 3:14pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I'm pretty sure in KoE every mob drops loot. ?(

Friday, December 19th 2014, 3:18pm

If you belong to the most stubborn group of people ever and simply must obtain gold by (most fun method imo) - killing mobs, I suggest making best single target build possible for your class and kill mobs 1 by 1 in KoE with it. They still drop loot off of every kill, plus you also get KoE relics that you can turn into symbols of gold.

Friday, December 19th 2014, 4:01pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Greetings,

GM's are in good health and are working on something special for everyone that'll be given in the next few days, so stay tuned.

-Mhul

Friday, December 19th 2014, 8:58pm

I'm pretty sure in KoE every mob drops loot. ?(

thats correct, but they and the wild shore mobs are the only ones dropping proper
all the others are not :(

If you belong to the most stubborn group of people ever and simply must obtain gold by (most fun method imo) - killing mobs, I suggest making best single target build possible for your class and kill mobs 1 by 1 in KoE with it. They still drop loot off of every kill, plus you also get KoE relics that you can turn into symbols of gold.

yeah i enjoy farming if i have enough time for it, i also farm sometimes in KOE but 1 by 1 farming just is not the same thing if you know what i mean :(
(and im pretty sure you know :P)

Greetings,

GM's are in good health and are working on something special for everyone that'll be given in the next few days, so stay tuned.

-Mhul

im really looking forward to it

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 11:05am

Duelya

Trainee

yeah i enjoy farming if i have enough time for it, i also farm sometimes in KOE but 1 by 1 farming just is not the same thing if you know what i mean
(and im pretty sure you know )
Im just curious, what is your gearscore? coz from 55k+ i coulda pulled so many mobs, and now as 61k+, i can kill 20+ mobs at once, so why 1 by1? is the recovering time or something?

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 6:44pm

probably depents on class^^ for example iam warden so aoe farming would be pretty retardet in my case :D and the mobs are one or twohit anyway

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 7:49pm

probably depents on class^^ for example iam warden so aoe farming would be pretty retardet in my case :D and the mobs are one or twohit anyway

with warrior its also something like charge hit and death
still i just love the feeling of aoe :(

yeah i enjoy farming if i have enough time for it, i also farm sometimes in KOE but 1 by 1 farming just is not the same thing if you know what i mean
(and im pretty sure you know )
Im just curious, what is your gearscore? coz from 55k+ i coulda pulled so many mobs, and now as 61k+, i can kill 20+ mobs at once, so why 1 by1? is the recovering time or something?

~ 50k

i can also do some masspulls / kills on koe but as soon as the woundcomplexity comes there is slowdown again
im used to pull every mob that is in range and aoe them :S

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 7:46am

Artuditu

Trainee

Okay, so back to the topic, GMs are in good health since we received both New Year Event and Lucky Moments but I'm kinda curious why there are no winter patterns for mounts like dragons and wraiths, only same stuff as last year.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 10:12am

Alafff

Intermediate

event changed , Quest are not the same , so no more mass lags , cause you're not the one planting the stuff.

Still i miss my Red and Blue Father Winter costumes can't have them anymore , and we will never have them on p2p
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)