You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 6:09pm

Alaxor

Beginner

• "Alaxor" started this thread

Manual patching- An outdated game

Good evening,
I opened my Allods launcher yesterday and found out about the whole thing. I think it's pretty cool (will miss EU gPotato, but it doesn't matter) but I have a problem. My patcher couldn't get patch 4.0.04.67.1 downloaded, it stopped on 226 MB and wouldn't move. I shut it down and repeated the patching, now it is stuck on 21 MB (v. 4.0.04.67.2) Is there any way I can download the patches manually and finish that on my own? I know there used to be a topic either on EU either on NA forums, but I cannot access that now. Or should I ask someone to export that patch for me?
Thanks for your answers!

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 7:29pm

Hello,

Good evening,
I opened my Allods launcher yesterday and found out about the whole thing. I think it's pretty cool (will miss EU gPotato, but it doesn't matter) but I have a problem. My patcher couldn't get patch 4.0.04.67.1 downloaded, it stopped on 226 MB and wouldn't move. I shut it down and repeated the patching, now it is stuck on 21 MB (v. 4.0.04.67.2) Is there any way I can download the patches manually and finish that on my own? I know there used to be a topic either on EU either on NA forums, but I cannot access that now. Or should I ask someone to export that patch for me?
Thanks for your answers!

It would be a better idea to download the new launcher and the new client for 5.0 :). It's a waste of time to search for an old patch that can't be found now that all Allods gPotato sites are closed.

http://en.allods.com/download

PS : You need to transfer your account too (see my signature)
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 7:57pm

Alaxor

Beginner

• "Alaxor" started this thread

It would be a better idea to download the new launcher and the new client for 5.0 :). It's a waste of time to search for an old patch that can't be found now that all Allods gPotato sites are closed.

http://en.allods.com/download

PS : You need to transfer your account too (see my signature)
Good evening once again,
It seems like that. You know, I believed that just patching the old launcher will be an easier way, now I see it's not.
I finished the migration already. :)

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 9:51pm

Hi.

I know this thread is about a month old, so I'm sorry if I shouldn't be posting in it. I have a question about the same thing, so thought it would be alright to post here.

I just transferred my account, and it's been quite some time since I actually played so I have the old launcher. What I'm wondering is, in order to use the new launcher etc, do I have to completely uninstall the game and reinstall using the new launcher? >.>

Thanks.

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 10:09pm

Use the new launcher and connect the new launcher to the old game while downloading. Saves some time.

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 10:17pm

when installing the new one u can point it to the current install and it will install over it- or include the parts it requires.

after its finished downloading and installing u can then close the my.com (active program) and use launcher from the bin directory or use new launcher via the my.com program.

u can start the game after it downloads the first gig or so but if u leave the zone or it requires a componate not downloaded u will be stuck at a loading screen till it is downloaded. (just let if finish downloading/installing).