You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 6:11pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Ways of earning gold

What are ways of earning gold now, since upgrading gear is expensive.

Trade Route's are not available yet since nobody has all 3 outposts unlocked.
Astral gives only around 250g which is almost nothing.
Farming soloable mobs in Wellbell preserve is slow and boring, need to kill around 48 mobs to sell all loot and get gold to upgrade gear once.

Any other way realy?

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 6:11pm

Be a good Mentor?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 12:33am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Koe but it's kinda hard now, those annoying debuffs dont help at all either

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 5:39am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

I logged in for 20min question, and got lost in that place. Lower City, Upper city, run to boat, and activate, hop on to be denied, Forrest, Upper tower (Lady hate's me) awsome loidering area with thing's placed 200 meters apart. When will we see some XP for mounted/un-mounted travel time?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 5:51am

I logged in for 20min question, and got lost in that place. Lower City, Upper city, run to boat, and activate, hop on to be denied, Forrest, Upper tower (Lady hate's me) awsome loidering area with thing's placed 200 meters apart. When will we see some XP for mounted/un-mounted travel time?

thats why automove is great... you slowly learn the area, but dont get lost

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 6:02am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Well that leaves only one final issue to deal with then,
WTB Mythical mount scroll of XP Advantage. 2% XP gain while mounted passive.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 6:10am

get demonic symbol of EXP from tkarik cave and you have something similar... do something fun, press the item all 45 minutes, and, levelup...

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 6:20am

MrFox

Beginner

Friday nights on the corner. :thumbup:

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 7:37am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

You actually get a LOT of gold at while questing from 50-60.
If you have an incarnation, you can level it up and you'll get around 30k gold.
Well ye, i see this the only way to get good gold now.

But still 1 upgrading item is around 6k gold, to get whole set rare is around 100k.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:11pm

Farming in Umoir is anywhere between 20-40 gold per minute. Goblinball gold token is 1800+ g. One battleground gold token is 450+g. I wish everyone would just spam skirmishes all the time. Not only is the gold good, but it also gives amalgams.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Monday, March 24th 2014, 3:10am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

O yes then the You gear is crap please leave and world spamming starts all over again O yay

Monday, March 24th 2014, 7:59am

MrFox

Beginner

Farming in Umoir is anywhere between 20-40 gold per minute. Goblinball gold token is 1800+ g. One battleground gold token is 450+g. I wish everyone would just spam skirmishes all the time. Not only is the gold good, but it also gives amalgams.

ikr? I thought there would be a massive flow of skirmishes, Hopefully within the week most people have hit 60, recovered accounts ect and actually start the party!

Monday, March 24th 2014, 11:13pm

Kaggon

Trainee

Especially since you need Amals (only thing that will work) to upgrade your gears!!! Comming from the Broken N/A server, SKirms still feel kinda the same :(

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~