You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 8:06pm

Goblin Female?

Do you think we'll ever get that? Further more, do you want to see such a thing? I think it might gross people out, but would be cool to have an important goblin female in the 6.0 lore.

Also, how do you imagine a goblin female would look like? Simply ad a wig and lypstick over the average ball, or something more unpredictable?

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 9:17pm

if you look for fanart pics you might get an idea how this could look

i just say: "do not want" :S

(i only put a small picture since i dont know if it is ok to put such things here... if you want see the originial picture search for "allods" at "rule34.paheal.net"; its a website with explicit sexual drawn content, so i guess 18+ or something)

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 9:46pm

Gramarye

Professional

they dont exist...goblins are gay

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 2:21am

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Quoted

so how do they reproduce ?(
haha ^^ they must be like snails (hermaphroditic), well .. But I've never seen Goblin eggs xDD
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 11:27am

Alafff

Intermediate

Because goblins eggs are a delicacy for orcs , So goblins who're not stupid hid them very well :)
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 2:17pm

Gramarye

Professional

why goblins should need kids??

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 2:32pm

Considering that at least 1 goblin dies every 10 minutes (via Goblinball), I'd say they need A LOT of kids. Maybe that's why we don't see goblin females? They are protected by the law or something? XD

Also, I remember 1 q in I.M.D. where a goblin talked about how his dad was too poor to buy him cndy when he was little.

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 2:44pm

Gramarye

Professional

Also, I remember 1 q in I.M.D. where a goblin talked about how his dad was too poor to buy him cndy when he was little.

what a Lie. The goblins name was "dad" ... They re gay and have no females

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 4:56pm

what a Lie. The goblins name was "dad" ... They re gay and have no females

Well, I guess only an orc could tell us the truth. Does it happen that you're an orc? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 6:20pm

Gramarye

Professional

No im a fancy xada but mb we just cant identify the goblin females cuz of their beards...

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 6:22pm

I want a goblin race. Mail.ru pls, I beg you q-q
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 9:13pm

Quoted

so how do they reproduce ?(
haha ^^ they must be like snails (hermaphroditic), well .. But I've never seen Goblin eggs xDD

there are rumors that eggs have been seen in the canalisation under nezebgrad...
there is also a huge crocodile...

as for the snails, there are lots of snails on the streets of nezebgrad
so if a lonely goblin gets some feelings and he see a snail... ok i think i dont have to be more detailed now :rolleyes:

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 9:51pm

Gramarye

Professional

Why u want to play goblins? To feel how to get slaved by orcs and getting kicked around??? No ty... I would like to have buff food made out of them ;-)

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 11:25pm

Quoted

Why u want to play goblins? To feel how to get slaved by orcs and getting kicked around???

weeeell there are people who like that you know :whistling:

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 12:06am

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 7:26am

some ppl like playing gibberlings too
there is not much difference between gibberlings and goblins :P

Well excuse me, princess! *Taran voice*
Gibberlings are fluffy, cute, come in groups of 3, and slay any other races with their mental power (ONLY true pisonicists of the League, btw). If there's any race that comes close to a goblin, it would be the orcs (both are incompetent hoodlums that the Empire only uses as a tool to win the war)

#noshade ^^