You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 5:04pm

Winter mount skins

I was all excited about this year's winter event because I was looking forward to getting the wraith and dragon skins that I see in the stable but they're not available?!? Why can't we buy them from the NPC like the other ones? Also the ONLY thing I've gotten from any of the boxes yet is just the stupid cards and the crap that you do anything with like the mandarin oranges and stuff. Why would I want stupid new year cards and nothing else if there's nothing for me to buy because I already have all the other mount skins except the ones NOT available?

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 5:48pm

IAmGroot

Professional

It's because the event is literally the EXACT same as last year, they did not make any new changes.

Why?

Because well, I'll let your mind decide why.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 6:02pm

It's because the event is literally the EXACT same as last year, they did not make any new changes.

Why?

Because well, I'll let your mind decide why.
It's not the exact same, which makes it even worse. Last year you had to plant 5 trees, snowmen and candy canes around town in order to complete the quest. I don't know wtf this is now. You have a very low chance of getting what you want and, apparently not all items are listed in the vendor catalog. I received the Hoofprint Talisman (which does absolutely nothing... at all) from a Large Gift Box and it's not listed under the vendor's stock. So are the new mount skins available or not? If a GM could confirm this, that would be great. Because if I have to waste over 60 gold coins to find out that you actually get more than cards from boxes again, I'm going to be pretty miffed. This used to be my favorite event in the game.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 6:17pm

Gramarye

Professional

Hoofprint Talisman? tought they mean the item to buy for 700 (?) cards ? so they added smthing but just not working shit o.o

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 6:26pm

freestile

Professional

Reira, a french moderator said that this may be resolved tomorrow; I hope so ...

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 6:28pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Reira, a french moderator said that this may be resolved tomorrow; I hope so ...
And I just MAY turn into a flying pig tomorrow...

But we'll see. Thanks for the heads up.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 6:30pm

I don't know how much the Hoofprint Talisman is sold for in terms of New Years Cards. All I know is that it was in the large box and it doesn't increase movement speed at all.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 6:36pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I don't know how much the Hoofprint Talisman is sold for in terms of New Years Cards. All I know is that it was in the large box and it doesn't increase movement speed at all.

That's not the one that puts like frosty feet tracks down?

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 6:48pm

That's not the one that puts like frosty feet tracks down?
No, the description reads, "Symbol of the Horse. Slightly increases your movement speed, when you are out of combat. Does not work at Tropical Atoll". It sits in your Boutique bag and when you wear it, the buff reads, "Increases your movement speed by 5%. Does not work on the Tropical Atoll. You need to be dismounted and out of combat."
It's not like the Footprint one in that it works like an actual trinket, rather than simply applying an affect.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 7:02pm

freestile

Professional

doeas it work in goblinball?? if yes, i's going to be a must have

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 7:09pm

doeas it work in goblinball?? if yes, i's going to be a must have
I've already stated that it doesn't work... AT ALL.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 9:24pm

Gramarye

Professional

well i guess they'll "fix" it but then with 50% - 5000% movement speed increase ...

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 9:26pm

well to be fair you wont notice 5 % ^^

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 12:40am

everyone misses some winter holiday skins souch like cat, dog, wraith and dragon i just dont know why they reliesed them and then dont add them in game. ( sinse they reliesed them they must be available on russian server, and why ccant they reliese them here then? are we supose to wait a whole year to get those skins?!) :evil:
grodangordon lvl 65 gibberling seer league (p2p)
grodangordon lvl 60 gibberling seer league (f2p)
elisahh lvl 60 elf mage league (renic) (f2p)
minnah lvl 60 kania mechanic league (renic) (f2p)
8o :thumbsup:

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 2:15am

Yuna

Trainee

I totally agree with this post!!!!!!!!
WTB WRAITH SKIN PLEAAAAAASE
they didnt give it last year but not even this year?!?!?!?

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 10:00am

Duelya

Trainee

+ Yuna , i waited this event to get wratih skin since from summer -.-

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 10:34am

waqee

Trainee

I totally agree with this post!!!!!!!!
WTB WRAITH SKIN PLEAAAAAASE
they didnt give it last year but not even this year?!?!?!?

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

+
:thumbup:

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 10:38am

freestile

Professional

by Reira (french moderator) :

"Bonjour,

Après enquête, il apparaît que le nouvel événement lancé cette année en Russie fait partie du contenu de la mise à jour 6.0.01, raison pour laquelle celui-ci n'a pas pu être lancé chez nous. C'est dommage, mais j'espère que vous profiterez tout de même des fêtes de noël :)

Joyeuses fêtes à tous !

Cordialement,
Reira"

To put it in a nutshell, they investigated on this problem and apparently this event is part of the content of the 6.1 patch; that's why we didn't have it on our servers.

I'm also veryyy disappointed, having to wait one more year to get these colour patterns isn't normal ;( ;(

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 10:58am

Oracle

Intermediate

Actually, the Wraith skin came out in last year's event in Russia, which was in the 5.0 patch. The Dragon and the Dog skins were also in that patch. Here's the announcement from last year: https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=3836

The Manabike and Cat skins are in the 6.1 Christmas event, but Wraith, Dog and Dragon should be in this year's one.

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 11:30am

Kissaki

Trainee

So basically they screwed up the Christmas event and then they screwed up the investigation into why they screwed up the Christmas event!

Anyway, beri disappointment, much wow, but Merry Christmas to all and hope you're all happy and healthy! :D