You are not logged in.

New Frontier How to do astral?

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 12:56am

How to do astral?

I just got to 60 today, havn't played Allods in a year so i last left off at 59. Anyone know how to do astral? I heard it was a quest in Umoir but my quest finder can't even pick it up. And i have this quest called 'Free Flight', wants me to go into the astral and find an allod with the Mercenaries. I dont know if that leads up to astral keys, but i need astral keys to do astral.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 1:42am

wipangell

Intermediate

To make astral you need to reach the 60 level. When you'll level up you will unlock a quest which will mandate to go to wellbell. If i remember you will get your keys on the same Time. You CAN find the quest into Hight umoria i guess (i am not 100% sure of the location).

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 2:30am

keep in mind you can also gear just killing mobs (solo!) in wellebell, theroretically you can never visit astral, dont have even a ship and still gear to full teal

you can trade refractors & astralkeys for more loot(currency) from wellebell when talking to the mercenary captain at astral academy

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 3:12am

thanks! I found the quest person in Upper City that told me to go to Wellebell for keys

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 4:48am

@Stinkyy

you have two possibilitys of gearing

1 is astral and if you are a new player i strongly recommend doing it :) find a group and venture in the wide astral to find treasures^^ this is something like a trademark of this game and you should use it

2 is umoira there you farm mobs for loot, which give you the option too buy gearboxes and its the easyer way cuz you dont need a full grp and you can die all day long without consequences (in astral you just have a certain amount of death per island then its game over)

from those possibilitys astral will bring you more loot if you are successful but it you manage to find a grp of nice ppl who are willigly to carry you to a higher farming zone (there are 4 green,blue,epic,legend) then farming will be better cuz if you use legend upgraders on green items you will get like 300% per upgrade and will be abte to go full legend in a really short time (its less fun but more effizient ;))