You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 1:01pm

[P2P] state

Hello,

This is my view about the state of P2P server at the moment being playing on the league side:

- Unorganized guilds. But i guess it's normal. Many people came back to try the game, some new people too. Suddenly, from 4-5 people online, now we have 30+ sometimes. And it's not easy to handle all these people and egos. Events aren't (yet) calendarized. A lot of confusion between the different languages (is GT = DC?). We just need to let the dust settle down.

- Huge unbalance between endgame players from both factions. And because there are "only" 2-3(?) active guilds, this balance is even more notorious: Dominion fights are a joke, noone wants to sign for Battlegrounds, just because that will give even more dominance for 1 faction. I see a lot of empire players full legendary equipment, even fable items. On league side we only have one active player full legendary equipped.

- This game is PvP oriented: You need to fight to progress your gear. If one faction has more difficulties on gear up, there won't be any "balanced" PvP. For this kind of game, one faction game with 1 guild is a dead game. Sure it may be fun for 1 person to crash a 6 green equipped party in dominion. Maybe for 1 week or 2. After that it's kind of boring.

- Farming Anomalous sector is a random event. As lame as this may sound (at least on a ideal balanced faction), at least on the next weeks, there should be a truce between league and empire about fighting for chests in anomalous sector. If you get the chest, you keep the chest.

- Are league players progressing? yes they are. But in the meantime Empire is progressing faster than league.

Just my 2 cents.

Avo.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 1:59pm

Hello,

This is my view about the state of P2P server at the moment being playing on the league side:

- Unorganized guilds. But i guess it's normal. Many people came back to try the game, some new people too. Suddenly, from 4-5 people online, now we have 30+ sometimes. And it's not easy to handle all these people and egos. Events aren't (yet) calendarized. A lot of confusion between the different languages (is GT = DC?). We just need to let the dust settle down.

- Huge unbalance between endgame players from both factions. And because there are "only" 2-3(?) active guilds, this balance is even more notorious: Dominion fights are a joke, noone wants to sign for Battlegrounds, just because that will give even more dominance for 1 faction. I see a lot of empire players full legendary equipment, even fable items. On league side we only have one active player full legendary equipped.

- This game is PvP oriented: You need to fight to progress your gear. If one faction has more difficulties on gear up, there won't be any "balanced" PvP. For this kind of game, one faction game with 1 guild is a dead game. Sure it may be fun for 1 person to crash a 6 green equipped party in dominion. Maybe for 1 week or 2. After that it's kind of boring.

- Farming Anomalous sector is a random event. As lame as this may sound (at least on a ideal balanced faction), at least on the next weeks, there should be a truce between league and empire about fighting for chests in anomalous sector. If you get the chest, you keep the chest.

- Are league players progressing? yes they are. But in the meantime Empire is progressing faster than league.

Just my 2 cents.

Avo.

- Yup, league guilds seem unorganized. The empire guild is doing fine, though. We have planned events, a website, a raid calendar and manage to get a lot of shit done. Reading some posts about New Horizon is just depressing... We spontaneously downed DC yesterday night because we felt like it and we were able to just rush through. There's a new guild on the rise, though that could turn things around because the leaders actually want to suceed and are innovative: http://allodsoracle.com/astralis-is-recruiting/

- Yup, there's an unbalance. But keep in mind that a few months ago league completely dominated empire and fucked us in dominion. Now it's the opposite and league is crying. We didn't cry and got our asses up and now we're stronger.

- The PvP can be balanced, even if one faction has lower gear. You just need the right tactics, a basic understanding of pvp and your class and you can whoop our asses. Try to find new ways to fight us and I'm sure you can beat us with some practice in pvp and dominion.

- Farming AS is a pvp zone. We have newbies, too that need the amalgam and gold so we wont just give you the chests for nothing.

- We'Re only progressing faster because we're more organized and seem to care more about other players. I don't really see that on league. Maybe it changed over there but the couple of times I was in New Horizon were horrible because some players are just toxic.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 2:34pm

- The PvP can be balanced, even if one faction has lower gear. You just need the right tactics, a basic understanding of pvp and your class and you can whoop our asses. Try to find new ways to fight us and I'm sure you can beat us with some practice in pvp and dominion.
That is not even remotly true. You can't do anything in dominion. And not even practice PvP. You are joking, there are not pvp practice at all from a green wellbell equiped guy against a full leggy. You have faster mounts, you have relics from raids, you have better equip. Don't talk me about tactics and practice. Last domis i went you guys were just blocking our way from the respawn point. Tell me about tactics to leave it. And you didn't bring your "newbies" teams to Dominion.
- Yup, there's an unbalance. But keep in mind that a few months ago league completely dominated empire and fucked us in dominion. Now it's the opposite and league is crying. We didn't cry and got our asses up and now we're stronger.
And your point is? Do you think it was fun for league to smash every single empire player in 5 seconds? Why do you think people quitted game and some went to Empire side to balance things a bit? Empire dominates now because all league quitted at the time. So you guys had the whole server, anomalous, MI, whatever just for you. You got your asses up where there wasn't ANY league enemies to fight.
- Farming AS is a pvp zone. We have newbies, too that need the amalgam and gold so we wont just give you the chests for nothing.
Yes, it's PvP. Yes you have newbies. Didn't see their ships, Only saw your ship with 6 full leggy and fable people. Keep doing it, and you'll have an empty server with zero pvp.
- We'Re only progressing faster because we're more organized and seem to care more about other players. I don't really see that on league. Maybe it changed over there but the couple of times I was in New Horizon were horrible because some players are just toxic.
Awww... you missed the point. The point is not about organization. The point is, if league join Dominion and battlegrounds as it is now, sure we progress, but the way game is designed (not for 2 guilds) you progress faster. Is there a point of signing dominion where we only fight the same full legendary party, so you get more points and more realgars?

Avo.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 2:50pm

I left league because it was full of toxic players that had no interest in making their faction grow, building a community or helping new people. Empire grew because it did the exact opposite. And guess what, league can do the same. They just need to stop discussing about wether or not they can do DC and just do it, as an example.
Also I don't really see so many full leggy+ fable people on empire, maybe you're less blind than me then.
In its current state League wont get far with New Horizon and and some of the players there. This can change, though. People like Allods Oracle seem really ambitious and if you want to see League grow like Empire did you should support her guild, imo.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 3:10pm

I left league because it was full of toxic players that had no interest in making their faction grow, building a community or helping new people. Empire grew because it did the exact opposite. And guess what, league can do the same. They just need to stop discussing about wether or not they can do DC and just do it, as an example.
Empire grew because there weren't no enemies. As league grew in the past because of no enemies.
Also I don't really see so many full leggy+ fable people on empire, maybe you're less blind than me then
6 of them is enough? against 1 on league? that's about 500% more than us.

In its current state League wont get far with New Horizon and and some of the players there. This can change, though. People like Allods Oracle seem really ambitious and if you want to see League grow like Empire did you should support her guild, imo.

Although i admire the strength and ideas Caity has, the promotion she is doing (compared to what my.com is doing at the moment), her website that has more valuable information and guides than the oficcial one (again, my opinion), there is no way as the balance on the server is at the moment, that in less than 6 months there will be a balanced pvp fight between the "top 2 guilds".

Avo

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 3:16pm

Yeah, the pvp on the server is pretty fucked in its current state. It'll be a lengthy process to restore the economy, the pvp and the playerbase. But its totally possible. It will just take time and dedication by both factions, imo. But unorganized bunches of players like New Horizon aren't helping with that, again, my opinion.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 3:35pm

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

Just one thing to say about Lig ...

All guild respect peace Christmas, all, except Lig (New Horizon) on p2p...

I'm sorry, but when you saw that, you have just one thing to do : go Empire, we have organization and helpfull.

Nvm, I wish you a Merry Christmas.
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)
#Empire [Utopie / Smuggler's Paradise]

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 3:37pm

Achilles

Intermediate

But unorganized bunches of players like New Horizon aren't helping with that, again, my opinion.

You tar the full guild with the same brush. Don't be an ass hat, thanks! I agree the guild has no clear leadership and the organisation for guild events is terrible, but to use the term 'players' so widely isn't exactly fair now is it. Pretty sure you know exactly what some of the players in this guild are capable of. And trust me come 6.0 when everyones on equal gear again, i bet 50% of the little power hunters who jumped from lig to imp move back because of the epic zerg that will be handed to you once again :D

P.S Why do certain members in your guild feel the need to kill level 42 people in AR? Sad really.

Also, what about that time I went against 3 people from utopie in forlorn 3v1, then 4 people with leggy gear rolled up to kill me lel. Again, pretty sad really, despite all of that, I still managed to kill one of them. It wont be long now before you have people from empire complaining on forums again about reepsone killing them in their city all of the time. Roll on 6.0! :D

To be fair. Enigma did give me a fair 1v1 fight earlier today when i came to Nezeb though, which is more than anyone else i've tried to fight has done. Many should take a leaf out of his/her book

One more thing you said this "And it's not easy to handle all these people and egos." exactly what ego are you talking about? Seems to me that the only one with big egos are you guys. Does it make you feel good when you come to show off you nice leggy gear 4/5 against one with crafted gear? do me a favor and pipe down mate. You argument is so flawed it's disgusting.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Achilles" (Dec 23rd 2014, 3:45pm)

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 3:38pm

well i think avo is right there is no point in a fight green vs legend

BUT the question is if its not possible to progress on league side how could 1 player become full legend? 8|

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 3:39pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Just one thing to say about Lig ...

All guild respect peace Christmas, all, except Lig (New Horizon) on p2p...

I'm sorry, but when you saw that, you have just one thing to do : go Empire, we have organization and helpfull.

Nvm, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Empire so organised warrior gets priority over bow relic XDXD

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 3:48pm

well i think avo is right there is no point in a fight green vs legend

BUT the question is if its not possible to progress on league side how could 1 player become full legend? 8|

You can progress, but always slower than empire. that's why it will take a while until "balanced" PvP.

On a side note:
Yesterday, in less than 2 hours i went from lvl 49 to level 55 on P2P (on alt char). Remember we have 1.43x exp and we get full bonus from marks of fate when turning quests. It's a breeze.
I skipped almost all quests in Perl Ring and started the chain to Umoir quests.

It's so easy to level with this LMs it hurts...

Avo.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Avozinho" (Dec 23rd 2014, 4:04pm)

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 3:49pm

Yes, the only choice to kill the game as it is designed.

Avo.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 3:58pm

Farming Anomalous sector is a random event. As lame as this may sound (at least on a ideal balanced faction), at least on the next weeks, there should be a truce between league and empire about fighting for chests in anomalous sector. If you get the chest, you keep the chest.

maybe to we set up different slots for as for xmas?

for example: empire go in at start for 1 hour, then league, then on last hour a freefor ll?

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 4:29pm

One more thing you said this "And it's not easy to handle all these people and egos."

Achilles that was me who said that. And in a specific context.
More people, more opinions, more egos. It's normal. What i mean is, going from 4-5 people to 30+ online at same time it's not easy to handle. It was like a Boom. Lots of people came back to play. "Let's do this, let's do that" "when?" "Now, maybe later" "You guys are doing it wrong" and as i said THIS IS NORMAL. Like doing impulsive things, giving tabards to newcomers, no matter the level, and then removing them because there was a huge ammount of people joining the guild. Mistakes? yes. Normal? yes. Anyone to blame? No.

Avo.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 5:18pm

Aucunpseudo

Beginner

You're absolutely right. Continue to cry again and again, stay in different guilds and don't progress :P

Meantime, our newbies progress a lot and will take the succession ^^

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 5:32pm

You're absolutely right. Continue to cry again and again, stay in different guilds and don't progress :P

Meantime, our newbies progress a lot and will take the succession ^^
Aww you don't know me :) I'm not crying, i play for a long time since closed beta. I just wanted to think that in the next 2-3 months of time i would have real fun because this what this game is meant for: PvP. But i guess some people doesn't even think like me.
I hope your newbies progress so at least you can start imp x imp battlegrounds. And Dominion imp x imp. And kill their parties on MI. And sink their ships on Anomalous Sector. And finally, let the drama consume the server. Too bad only 10 Megaphones per week.

Avo.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 5:35pm

Much people coming, is normal to split in differents guild, i find that normal, lvling guilds, endgame guilds, different leguages guilds (there are so much ppl in the league that barely speak english, diferent game client languages and ppl dont even know the zones by the same name), then anyone wanna do "what he wants", i mean you ask for people to do Dead City, but: "i have allready do it, not worth for me", "i go farm forlom", "please all que GB (when no one know how to play)"... Im helping to everyone i can, doing all in my hand to help the most players i can, but there is no way to do nothing when we create a forum for the guild and ppl dont apply, when Kalah flame Laela cause she want to create an endgame guild, when our population in the league is much lower and we need help the newbies, or the ppl who come back to farm in the first stages...

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 6:08pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Creating an end game guild was exactly the right thing to do IMO. No need for anybody to flame, if people see that the faction is actually able to compete they're more likely to stick around and work toward something, rather than 90% of the current players attitude is to just think imps are way too far in front, what's the point blah blah blah.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 6:31pm

Avozinho, it's the problem of allods, there is no pvp . Big gear always win and low gear always lose , all is about gear .And there is too many gears ...

Why go battleground when green/blue fight vs leggy/fable ? we know the winners before the fight .

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 6:32pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Achilles is right if mandoline could get to full leg and 2 myth gear alone since most of the time shes been playing on league by herself before any of us starting coming back, We need to forget about the league and empire race and just work on ourselfs. But I understand where everyones coming from in there own point of views. All I can say is keep moving forward.
Smugglers Paradise

Rate this thread