You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 5:34pm

It was sad to log in and see some of our good and loyal ex-guildmates struggling to clear the content we had on farm 8 months ago or taking extreme measures in order to feel the progress that is not THE progress, really. More sad was to see some League players with worse gear than mine, knowing I've left the game somewhere in Mart/April.

Most of those people have (just like you) used the free gametime to come and take a look how's the situation on the server.
I have not been playing for way longer than you... last time I actually really did put effort into Allods was before 5.0 patch, when Tep's was not possible to clear past Bouncer because of P2P mechanics :S

I'm not even sure if anyone has been logging onto this server on the League side between the two free gametime handouts because most people look exactly like they have just returned- mix of old fables and crafted epics.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dala" (Dec 25th 2014, 5:40pm)

Friday, December 26th 2014, 9:01pm

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

Shaffou same thing, even tho you outgear me badly i enjoy you hunting me.
I like pvp Vedran, if i see you flag up, i'll try to kill you (and all other lig's ppl ofc) ;)

Hope see you lot of time on this game. :love:
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)
#Empire [Utopie / Smuggler's Paradise]

Saturday, December 27th 2014, 1:55am

Saturday, December 27th 2014, 8:31pm

I like pvp Vedran, if i see you flag up, i'll try to kill you (and all other lig's ppl ofc) ;)

You misspelled "pvp", it should be "ganking" with that difference of gear.

Avo

Saturday, December 27th 2014, 9:07pm

Saturday, December 27th 2014, 10:59pm

Here is the thing its not our fault if you dont have gear, all you can blame is yourselfs. :D If you walk somewhere flag on what stops us to kill you? Right, nothing. If you didnt know you can always put your flag down and do your things without getting killed by enemy players who wants to ''gank'' you lol. ;P

-Roinatan
P2P
Empire Roinatan
League Bafflyndelion

Saturday, December 27th 2014, 11:41pm

Here is the thing its not our fault if you dont have gear, all you can blame is yourselfs. :D If you walk somewhere flag on what stops us to kill you? Right, nothing. If you didnt know you can always put your flag down and do your things without getting killed by enemy players who wants to ''gank'' you lol. ;P

Here's the thing, i have a guild quest that puts my flag up. And i got ganked twice at least there. By that person who likes pvp. When he had full leggy gear and i was half green/blue.

Avo.

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 12:22am

Ganking is part of the game...no1 should be blamed for doing it, if you cant deal with it leave it or do something to improve yourself

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 12:28am

Ganking is part of the game...no1 should be blamed for doing it, if you cant deal with it leave it or do something to improve yourself

Just don't call it pvp.

Avo.

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 10:55am

Ghost

Trainee

Want to know something funny? I was a Maplestory player before Allods. Super carebear and afraid of pvp. Then I got a taste of Asee-Teph and it changed me forever.

Basically, don't worry about the small stuff. Don't be afraid.
Yes you will die in pvp but there is no shame in it.
Yes you will be outnumbered but everyone does it from time to time, whatever.
Yes your faction will be weaker sometimes but it's nothing to be sad over - Accept the challenge.
Yes you will occasionally be killed by same faction or lose your AS chests, better luck tomorrow.

Point: Have fun. Join a large guild. Go PVP with your guildies, and most importantly, use voice comms like Teamspeak to organize yourselves. Watch what other players do. Watch how people strategize. Go with an experienced ship captain and learn the ins and outs of astral pvp. Play until you've died 9999999 times and know all classes. Next step is carry yourself likeabossyoloswag.

Monday, December 29th 2014, 12:49am

if you dont have gear, all you can blame is yourselfs

exactly
Play until you've died 9999999 times and know all classes. Next step is carry yourself likeabossyoloswag.

amen to this

Monday, December 29th 2014, 4:41am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Enjoyed some pvp in KOE with me and Kutuzov vs members on Utopie Mac (pally) and a scout tho the scout was in green gear the pally was well geared. Nice guys had fun :)
Smugglers Paradise

Monday, December 29th 2014, 5:46am

Enjoyed some pvp in KOE with me and Kutuzov vs members on Utopie Mac (pally) and a scout tho the scout was in green gear the pally was well geared. Nice guys had fun :)
Yes it was fun! even I suck at pvp, but that's how you learn!

Let's have more fun next time! :D

Monday, December 29th 2014, 6:17am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Yeah sounds like fun :) I am still working on gearing out but getting there :P
Smugglers Paradise

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 2:47am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Thanks foer the PVP Utopie in KoE it was fun, sad you guys stopped tho but still nice work :) :thumbsup:
Smugglers Paradise

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 4:02am

Kutuzov

Beginner

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 4:29am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Relaxed and enjoying some nice pvp what else could a player want :)
Smugglers Paradise

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lamka" (Dec 31st 2014, 4:50am)

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 5:09am

Monday, January 5th 2015, 6:47am

Marco

Intermediate

AM raid

Yesterday was my first AM raid and it was a ton of fun as far as i was able to participate. How many bosses you beaten up at the end . I was by the mushroom boss when i had to go :)

GZ to the ones who unlocked FD ;)

Greetings

Taleron

Rate this thread