You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 20th 2015, 7:55am

Marco

Intermediate

So which time today the brazil server will be merged ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELCOME BRASIL ::::: BEM VINDO BRAZIL

On every brazil player out there, you are welcome to NA/ EU servers...

U are invited to Sub Server as an alternative to FTP ...

I am lucky for the opportunity to enlarge my language skills ;)

Greetings

Taleron

Tuesday, January 20th 2015, 1:15pm

The merge it's 26/01 normally
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Monday, January 26th 2015, 10:09am

mapes2

Beginner

Good morning.
I am a Brazilian player, migration of server Br began today and will soon be out there to play with you. I'm looking forward to play with you soon but we need to wait until the day 29/01 for being able to migrate our accounts and log serves en.
Thanks for the welcome, I thought it would be more negative for us by our reputation for "hue hue br br". Forgiveness for the bad english, I'm still learning it to get me communicate better with you guys. There and the adventures of the Brazilian players beginning on a new Sarnaut unknown to us and new friends to be discovered during this new adventure. Thanks for everything.
By the way, my nickname in the game is Arcobaleno (reincarnations Arkys and Chryses), I play allods from the closed beta distributed by Level UP in Brazil giving time of about four years. If they want to talk in the game just send pm, just do not promise a great English beginning because I am still learning the language. Good game and soon we will be there with you.:P :P

Monday, January 26th 2015, 10:10am

Artuditu

Trainee

Okaay, so today's 26/01. Players from Brasil say bb to their native server. Any info on the upcoming merge would be more than welcome ;)

Monday, January 26th 2015, 10:20am

mapes2

Beginner

Sure, no problem. As the level up for the updating I spend here in the forum to give a warned. We were given a preview of that day 29/01 we'll be accessing the site migration and migrating accounts to play at EN server. It is sad that our server was over, were four years of fun but is also happy that our arrival on the server you, I twist to find good friends and laughter as found in BR server.

Monday, January 26th 2015, 10:41am

Artuditu

Trainee

We were given a preview of that day 29/01 we'll be accessing the site migration and migrating accounts to play at EN server.

My post was addressed toward our dear Support Team that didn't present the community with any date as to when the server wil be closed for the merge.

Anyway, thanks for your reply. This is what I was curious about :)

Monday, January 26th 2015, 12:05pm

Gramarye

Professional

Welcome Arcobaleno. Can u tell us smthing about the BR population? I saw some Dominion-vids which looks there are big(raiding) guilds on your server

Honestly im sad too our Staffel this Server is too lazy/stupid or whatever to announce such important shit

Monday, January 26th 2015, 12:12pm

Honestly im sad too our Staffel this Server is too lazy/stupid or whatever to announce such important shit
Maybe they will announce the merge 1 month after it happened.

Avo.

Monday, January 26th 2015, 1:37pm

The merge will happen at midnight in brasil today.

Saudações, exploradores!

Na madrugada de segunda, 26/01, às 00h00, faremos a última manutenção de Allods no servidor brasileiro para realizarmos os ajustes finais, prepararmos a base de dados do jogo e garantirmos que o processo de migração seja um sucesso e por essa razão, o acesso ao jogo ficará indisponível.

A migração de contas para o servidor europeu começará após o término da manobra, por enquanto sem previsão. Você poderá acompanhar o andamento da manutenção acessando o nosso tópico oficial no Fórum, onde avisaremos quando a migração será iniciada. Então fique ligado!

Mais uma vez agradecemos imensamente a companhia e todo o suporte que vocês, fiéis exploradores do Astral, nos concederam durante estes quatro anos de Allods no Brasil. Desejamos felicidades e muitas conquistas em suas futuras aventuras por Sarnaut!

Equipe Level Up

Monday, January 26th 2015, 3:56pm

Hello,

The merge will happen at midnight in brasil today.

They close their server, that doesn't mean that our server will be close either tonight.

What I understand from this message, is that they are making a last maintenance on their DB so that they can give clean files to my.com, in order to have the smoothest merge possible. Maybe someone speaking portugese and english can clear it up ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, January 26th 2015, 4:17pm

Cayley

Beginner

Or maybe it will happen seamlessly during Thursday weekly maintenance window... and the post has not been written yet... Stop blaming Allods Team lol !

Monday, January 26th 2015, 4:23pm

Saudações, exploradores!

Na madrugada de segunda, 26/01, às 00h00, faremos a última manutenção de Allods no servidor brasileiro para realizarmos os ajustes finais, prepararmos a base de dados do jogo e garantirmos que o processo de migração seja um sucesso e por essa razão, o acesso ao jogo ficará indisponível.

A migração de contas para o servidor europeu começará após o término da manobra, por enquanto sem previsão. Você poderá acompanhar o andamento da manutenção acessando o nosso tópico oficial no Fórum, onde avisaremos quando a migração será iniciada. Então fique ligado!

Mais uma vez agradecemos imensamente a companhia e todo o suporte que vocês, fiéis exploradores do Astral, nos concederam durante estes quatro anos de Allods no Brasil. Desejamos felicidades e muitas conquistas em suas futuras aventuras por Sarnaut!

Equipe Level Up

Greetings Explorers!

Monday, at 00:00 we will do the last allods mantainance on brazilian server for the final adjustments, we will prepare the game database and we guarantee this process will be a success, and for that reason the game will be inaccessible.

The migration for the EU server will start at the end of maintenance, with no prevision at this time. You can follow the maintenace news on the a dedicated topic on our official forum, where we'll announce when the migration will be started. Stay tuned!

Once again, thank you for these 4 years (too much bla bla bla bla to translate)

Avo

Monday, January 26th 2015, 4:35pm

Avo how much you get paid for these translations?

Monday, January 26th 2015, 5:11pm

Saudações, exploradores!

Equipe Level Up

Greetings Explorers!

Monday, at 00:00 we will do the last allods mantainance on brazilian server for the final adjustments, we will prepare the game database and we guarantee this process will be a success, and for that reason the game will be inaccessible.

The migration for the EU server will start at the end of maintenance, with no prevision at this time. You can follow the maintenace news on the a dedicated topic on our official forum, where we'll announce when the migration will be started. Stay tuned!

Once again, thank you for these 4 years (too much bla bla bla bla to translate)

Avo

Atualizado 26/01/2015 (00h00): Servidor Indisponível | Backup em andamento

Pessoal,

Iniciamos o procedimento de backup do servidor.
Assim que concluído, a base de dados será enviada para desenvolvedora.
A estimativa é que até o dia 29/01/2015 seja possível se conectar no novo servidor.
Antes disso, divulgaremos a página com todas as informações necessárias para migração.

what the heck that mean then lol?

Monday, January 26th 2015, 5:11pm

@Veconia
1 cc for each account migrated.

Avo.

Monday, January 26th 2015, 5:16pm

Gramarye

Professional

i guess they will merge on thursday too, with 5.00-patch it took them 3 days too (if i remember right xD)

Monday, January 26th 2015, 5:18pm

Pessoal,

Iniciamos o procedimento de backup do servidor.
Assim que concluído, a base de dados será enviada para desenvolvedora.
A estimativa é que até o dia 29/01/2015 seja possível se conectar no novo servidor.
Antes disso, divulgaremos a página com todas as informações necessárias para migração.

People,

We started the server backup procedure.
When it concludes, the database will be sent to the developer.
We estimate up to 29/01, it will be possible to connect to the new server (Avo: in other words, during EU maintenance on 29, they expect database to be merged with ours)
But before that, we'll update the forum topic with all the information needed for migration.

Avo

Monday, January 26th 2015, 5:22pm

amazing not a single word of this has been mentioned by our admins, other then it wont happen, and 1 line alluding to this hidden in the mos being closed thread

Monday, January 26th 2015, 5:26pm

"Pessoal,
Terminamos o backup e estamos enviando tudo para a desenvolvedora.
Esse procedimento é demorado e talvez leve o dia todo.
Assim que houver uma mudança no status eu atualizo vocês novamente."

They ended the database backup, and they are sending it to mail.ru. They also say the process is long and maybe it will take the whole day to send it.

Avo.

P.S.: Can we merge with them instead? they seem to inform their community on time :D

Monday, January 26th 2015, 5:32pm