You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 26th 2015, 6:17pm

P.S.: Can we merge with them instead? they seem to inform their community on time :D

If their ex-publisher has a competent and responsive team, they are going to experience a shock after merge.

Monday, January 26th 2015, 6:23pm

mapes2

Beginner

Welcome Arcobaleno. Can u tell us smthing about the BR population? I saw some Dominion-vids which looks there are big(raiding) guilds on your server
Thank U. Then the population of the BR server was too low, we had only 1 large guild in each faction and even they had no more than 100 players. Events ctrl + m not called as before, or had only footglobin. Our population was low already unfortunately

Monday, January 26th 2015, 7:07pm

Gramarye

Professional

Welcome Arcobaleno. Can u tell us smthing about the BR population? I saw some Dominion-vids which looks there are big(raiding) guilds on your server
Thank U. Then the population of the BR server was too low, we had only 1 large guild in each faction and even they had no more than 100 players. Events ctrl + m not called as before, or had only footglobin. Our population was low already unfortunately

well intresting to hear, so u had the same situation like nearly all other servers alrdy got merged into this Melting pot :)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gramarye" (Jan 26th 2015, 7:19pm)

Monday, January 26th 2015, 7:17pm

then you will have fun here, we have so many players when you press strg M battlegound will come very fast (sometimes instant)

Monday, January 26th 2015, 7:56pm

IAmGroot

Professional

then you will have fun here, we have so many players when you press strg M battlegound will come very fast (sometimes instant)
Except at NA night time.
I have absolutely no idea why skirmishes don't pop during NA after about 7PM CST...
It's like the EU people are gone so the NA people don't queue...
I know there are more than enough people to queue to make skirmishes pop...yet no one queues...
It's weird.

Monday, January 26th 2015, 11:42pm

since the BR players have the same (similar?) timezone it might get better after the merge for those playing after 7pm cst :)

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 7:26am

maplas

Beginner

We are comming :D

Nick: Lordbaratheon
Paladin, League!
maplas has attached the following image:
  • Allods_150125_234649.jpg

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 7:31am

Marco

Intermediate

I dont think so... -_-

Why u guys are so sure that the brazil Players will all go to ftp ;). The gold exchange course here is two times higher then on their LEVEL UP Server.....

So more expensive for them ...they will be shocked for sure i guess lol...

Addiontionally Sub server is able to pop Bgs too ;). Its more or less a problem of feeding Imps. But the euip difference goes smaller and smaller and league atm has the most players i think on sub ;)

We welcome you Brazil ;)

Greetings to all Allods Players

Taleron

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 8:19am

Quoted

Except at NA night time.
I have absolutely no idea why skirmishes don't pop during NA after about 7PM CST...
I know there are more than enough people to queue to make skirmishes pop...yet no one queues...
It's weird.

I'm sure this is just trolling, that Mr Groot knows da** well that 7pm CST is 1am in the UK, 2am in France/Germany.

Well, I *hope* it is just trolling... ;)
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 8:20am

Marco

Intermediate

Paladin, League!

100 players on BR server or on each Fraction ( 200 players?)

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 10:50am

dragagon

Unregistered

welcome to the new players! :D

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 11:45am

"Atualizado 26/01/2015 (17h50): Servidor Indisponível | Envio de dados para desenvolvedora

Pessoal,

Eu gostaria de informá-los a respeito de onde estamos no processo.
Agora enviamos 35% do último arquivo — O tempo estimado para conclusão é de um pouco mais de 8 horas.
Ainda assim, após a conclusão do envio, será necessário aguardar que a
desenvolvedora adicione a nossa base de dados em sua estrutura e após os
testes necessários o processo de migração será iniciado.
Continuamos com a estimativa inicial de que a migração comece até 29/01/2015."

People,

I would like to inform you about the migration process.
We already sent 35% of the last database archive - we estimate a bit more than 8 hours for the transfer conclusion.
Nevertheless, after the transfer conclusion, we must wait for the developer to add our database to their structure, and after the necessary tests, the migration process will be inicialized.

We still estimate that migration will start on 29/01/2015
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They also add a stream with the GM (Allods BR GM, not our GMs) to answer all questions about migration.

http://www.twitch.tv/levelupbr/v/3715365
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avo.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Avozinho" (Jan 27th 2015, 11:53am)

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 12:11pm

They also add a stream with the GM (Allods BR GM, not our GMs) to answer all questions about migration.

http://www.twitch.tv/levelupbr/v/3715365

Avo, stop the lies, the guy on the left is you.. You fulfilled your destiny of being part of allods online team. And I know the guy on the right is Murtalhas!

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 12:16pm

Avo, stop the lies, the guy on the left is you.. You fulfilled your destiny of being part of allods online team. And I know the guy on the right is Murtalhas!
Veco come p2p! it's awsome!

Avo.

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 12:53pm

Veco come p2p! it's awsome!

Avo.

"awesome" does not even begin to describe it. It's how this game was meant to look like (and should have) since launch.

All that's needed is a decent population.

People! Abandon f2p for 6.0 and switch over to p2p. You won't regret it.

It's one of very few truly hardcore experiences left in the modern MMO world. With no shortcuts.
Abandon your lives, walk the path of the no-lifer!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jan 27th 2015, 1:01pm)

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 1:01pm

waqee

Trainee

Paladin, League!

omg only one pic for all bra :D
:thumbup:

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 2:33pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Quoted

Except at NA night time.
It's weird.

I'm sure this is just trolling, that Mr Groot knows da** well that 7pm CST is 1am in the UK, 2am in France/Germany.

I don't think you entirely read what I said...
Basically I am stating that there are more than enough NA players still available to have skirmishes popping until at LEAST 10PM CST.
This is me assuming every single EU player is asleep and in bed getting nommed on by bed bugs.
So no...I'm not trolling.
I am not expecting any of the EU people on, I am expecting the remaining NA players to step their <snip> and start queueing for skirmishes, even if it takes 5 minutes of queue time in between skirmishes, unlike when the EU players are on.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nemesis" (Jan 27th 2015, 4:21pm)

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 2:54pm

This is me assuming every single EU player is asleep and in bed getting nommed on by bed bugs.

i cant stop laughing about this one, made my day!
+1
:thumbsup:

------------------------------------------------

its a bit weird that "our" publisher has not communicated the BR merge at all
if the communitiy would not get their infos....

would we get informed someting like "maintenance info xx.xx. 0-24h
patchnotes: merge with brazilian playerbase (only as a small comment?)

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 4:22pm

Nemesis

Trainee

There is an information about merge on the website in case if you didn't notice

http://en.allods.com/news/maintenances/i…ilian-community

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 4:30pm

Cayley

Beginner

Quoted

Except at NA night time.
It's weird.

I don't think you entirely read what I said...
Basically I am stating that there are more than enough NA players still available to have skirmishes popping until at LEAST 10PM CST.
So no...I'm not trolling.
I am not expecting any of the EU people on, I am expecting the remaining NA players to step their <snip> and start queueing for skirmishes, even if it takes 5 minutes of queue time in between skirmishes, unlike when the EU players are on.

Buddy it is easy t understand why no skirmishes after 7PM CST... what time is the daily reset of daily quests and other stuff? and then people go to sleep lol.... There you go - mystery resolved !! :) hahahaa