You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 1:32pm

Allods really bored

liga fails -sucks -trolls again and again in Witch's Hollow.
How do you expect us to play this game with this shts?

Not:free elixirs not payed

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 1:37pm

Guza

Intermediate

Complain to developers its their fault =p

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 5:16pm

well 1 of the reasons is probably cuz there are leechers in there? o.o looking at your gearscore you have less than you get from lvling? which means you try to harm your team on purpose^^ but hey iam imperial so keep going i like to to oneshots in wh :D

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 5:40pm

i think ~25k is normal GS with only leveling gear, its really weird, did you left out some parts of the game?
because with the max leveling gear you wont be #1 but you can still "do" something

notice: i would rather have saved the elixiers for wild shore or something, in BG they are almost wasted

as for "leeching"; i dont think ppl do that to actually harm their team, its rather they dont give a *** and simply play the game for fun / gold / both
i (would) do the same :P

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 6:42pm

TheRampage

Trainee

just wait for 6.0 and kick option :D

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 10:05pm

mhh well if i dont care for what i can do for the team it IS harming the team^^ but hey just my opinion^^ let them coming lighning flash has 2,5 sek cd so give me 12 of those and i can kill the whole enemy team in 30 sek :D

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 10:37pm

harming the team unintended would fit perfect then i guess
but this is hard to define, where is the border between high / middle / lowgear...?

in the end it does not matter so much since both factions have low gear players / afk players anyway

as for BGs:
i have really seen MANY extremely low geared players today in BGs
they had so low gear that even with my "ungeared" (levelinggear/runes) i could steamroll them
i guess they signes for BG just as they hit level 60, but theoretically they were at level 57 content or something like that

was really enjoyable :)

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 10:42pm