You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 26th 2014, 4:18am

Cannot log in.

Every time I try to log into my account it will stop and come up with "Unable to establish connection to server: Index versions do not match." And it also says Connection broken: The connection was closed." Please help. X(

Friday, December 26th 2014, 6:43am

I've been having this problem for a few days too. At first I thought it was the anti malware I recently installed but uninstalling that didn't fix the issue.

Friday, December 26th 2014, 3:49pm

Tsukuyomi

Beginner

I do have that error. I believe it was while I was playing a tiny bit on Christmas Eve that it kicked me off and wouldnt let me log back in, and now I have this same error today now that I am trying to get on about how the connection is broken. Was this a botched update or something? To think I was going to invest some Christmas $$$ into crystals today xD.

EDIT: As of 12/16/14 (10:59AM EST) the update has come through and I can now log in.
(League)Scout: Bodkin

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tsukuyomi" (Dec 26th 2014, 4:00pm)

Rate this thread