Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Returning Allods Player needs help

So I have not played Allods in about 3 years. I am coming back and I was wondering if I can get a heads up to some things that might have changed (and when I say this I mostly mean, "How are the servers doing" because I remember it seemed like a lot of players were leaving and the server population was diminishing). I could go through all the patches and look to see what has changed, but that would only be learning about one thing that has changed (plus to be honest 3 years of changes is a lot to read) so hopefully I can get a crash course on what is new. I am looking forward to coming back and dusting off my paladin. Thanks in advance for any and all the help and suggestions.

battlegrounds, more dailys, more P2W, new levelcap, new/changed gearing-system (depends when u quit)... finished

Thanks

Thank you, that's exactly the type of response I was hoping for.