You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 10:38pm

Resetting Quickbars and that things after relog or restart.... SOLUTION

It is important that u log in with youre Emailadress... it is ok if u use the bin/launcher.exe but u can also use my.comGames launcher if u login with youre Email adress instead of using the ID.

i tested both. Before i loged in with my Emailadress... it tolds me by the bin/launcher.exe that account doesn't exist's and something about gpotato.... so if u use my.comgames Launcher log in with it and than go back till u get the ID and Passwort things too type in. there type in youre Emailadress...

Iam german and have german installation... perhaps in some other installation it function without emailadress too about the bin/launcher.exe

Rate this thread