You are not logged in.

Friday, December 26th 2014, 5:10pm

Tsukuyomi

Beginner

• "Tsukuyomi" started this thread

$175 For Sly Foxie Mount? Even more for Clumsy Bear?

Seems a bit.....ridiculous don't you think? It takes 2000 points, and at the worst case scenario you only get 1 point per scroll. And with compasses at 7 crystal each and 2000 scrolls needing 2000 compasses at a minimum. That would make trying to get that mount $175 in crystals just to get the compasses needed. Is there something I am missing here that would make this even remotely beneficial? I mean, even if the compasses were 1 crystal each, $25 in order to get a mount you like is a bit over priced.

So unless I am missing some glaring glorious benefit, why are the point requirements so high?
(League)Scout: Bodkin

Friday, December 26th 2014, 5:19pm

while worst case is 175$ (havent checked) best case is free, that means you win the desired item just by the compasses sent to you with mail
i won the dragonmount this way last pr.card event (though its almost useless for me since i have better mounts)

so i recommend:
you only gamble with the free compass, if you win its good if not then not
for a decent mount try to find someone selling a pegasus / wraith / rumble / manabike (if you have enough gold)
or just buy a griffon which is rlatively cheap and still fast for the gold it costs (and also fast due to its leap)

if you are a mountcollector or something however it will be hard :P
only thing i can add then is that these mounts will often be sold DIRECTLY later in shop

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Aug 26th 2015, 12:40am)

Friday, December 26th 2014, 5:23pm

Tsukuyomi

Beginner

while worst case is 175$ (havent checked) best case is free, that means you win the desired item just by the compasses sent to you with mail
i wont the dragonmount this way last pr.card event (though its almost useless for me since i have better mounts)

so i recommend:
you only gamble with the free compass, if you win its good if not then not
for a decent mount try to find someone selling a pegasus / wraith / rumble / manabike (if you have enough gold)
or just buy a griffon which is rlatively cheap and still fast for the gold it costs (and also fast due to its leap)

if you are a mountcollector or something however it will be hard :P
only thing i can add then is that these mounts will often be sold DIRECTLY later in shop
It just seems odd they would design it in such a way. My 7 free ones resulted in utter crap so it was just an ehh and I had 6 scrolls left so I am just auctioning them off. Just seems sketchy and not beneficial unless you get lucky with the free 7. I'm relatively low level (22) and it is my first character so I have all of 30 something gold xD I want a wolf mount for aesthetics so I am waiting for the event where I can get one, but I was willing to spend $$$ for another mount if I found one I liked.

Friday, December 26th 2014, 5:25pm

You win them with strokes of luck, bruh. Spend 3k BC got all the mounts except the bear; a lot of elixirs, mount feed, costumes etc. Worth it.

Friday, December 26th 2014, 5:30pm

I want a wolf mount for aesthetics so I am waiting for the event where I can get one, but I was willing to spend $$$ for another mount if I found one I liked.

Wolf is really, really bad. It's rank 2 or even 1 (not higher for sure). Mounts you get from these cards are way better.

Friday, December 26th 2014, 5:37pm

Tsukuyomi

Beginner

I want a wolf mount for aesthetics so I am waiting for the event where I can get one, but I was willing to spend $$$ for another mount if I found one I liked.

Wolf is really, really bad. It's rank 2 or even 1 (not higher for sure). Mounts you get from these cards are way better.
I'm aware, which is why I said aesthetics and then willing to spend $$$ for another, but this event seems too much of a waste of money unless you are lucky. I'm not in the business of wasting $40+ on virtual items that I may or may not get xD. It's just a game after all. Rather spend it on stuff I can actually use in the real world.

Friday, December 26th 2014, 5:44pm