You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 26th 2014, 5:10pm

Tsukuyomi

Beginner

• "Tsukuyomi" started this thread

$175 For Sly Foxie Mount? Even more for Clumsy Bear?

Seems a bit.....ridiculous don't you think? It takes 2000 points, and at the worst case scenario you only get 1 point per scroll. And with compasses at 7 crystal each and 2000 scrolls needing 2000 compasses at a minimum. That would make trying to get that mount $175 in crystals just to get the compasses needed. Is there something I am missing here that would make this even remotely beneficial? I mean, even if the compasses were 1 crystal each, $25 in order to get a mount you like is a bit over priced.

So unless I am missing some glaring glorious benefit, why are the point requirements so high?
(League)Scout: Bodkin

Friday, December 26th 2014, 5:19pm

while worst case is 175$ (havent checked) best case is free, that means you win the desired item just by the compasses sent to you with mail
i won the dragonmount this way last pr.card event (though its almost useless for me since i have better mounts)

so i recommend:
you only gamble with the free compass, if you win its good if not then not
for a decent mount try to find someone selling a pegasus / wraith / rumble / manabike (if you have enough gold)
or just buy a griffon which is rlatively cheap and still fast for the gold it costs (and also fast due to its leap)

if you are a mountcollector or something however it will be hard :P
only thing i can add then is that these mounts will often be sold DIRECTLY later in shop

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Aug 26th 2015, 12:40am)

Friday, December 26th 2014, 5:23pm

Tsukuyomi

Beginner

while worst case is 175$ (havent checked) best case is free, that means you win the desired item just by the compasses sent to you with mail
i wont the dragonmount this way last pr.card event (though its almost useless for me since i have better mounts)

so i recommend:
you only gamble with the free compass, if you win its good if not then not
for a decent mount try to find someone selling a pegasus / wraith / rumble / manabike (if you have enough gold)
or just buy a griffon which is rlatively cheap and still fast for the gold it costs (and also fast due to its leap)

if you are a mountcollector or something however it will be hard :P
only thing i can add then is that these mounts will often be sold DIRECTLY later in shop
It just seems odd they would design it in such a way. My 7 free ones resulted in utter crap so it was just an ehh and I had 6 scrolls left so I am just auctioning them off. Just seems sketchy and not beneficial unless you get lucky with the free 7. I'm relatively low level (22) and it is my first character so I have all of 30 something gold xD I want a wolf mount for aesthetics so I am waiting for the event where I can get one, but I was willing to spend $$$ for another mount if I found one I liked.

Friday, December 26th 2014, 5:25pm

You win them with strokes of luck, bruh. Spend 3k BC got all the mounts except the bear; a lot of elixirs, mount feed, costumes etc. Worth it.

Friday, December 26th 2014, 5:30pm

I want a wolf mount for aesthetics so I am waiting for the event where I can get one, but I was willing to spend $$$ for another mount if I found one I liked.

Wolf is really, really bad. It's rank 2 or even 1 (not higher for sure). Mounts you get from these cards are way better.

Friday, December 26th 2014, 5:37pm

Tsukuyomi

Beginner

I want a wolf mount for aesthetics so I am waiting for the event where I can get one, but I was willing to spend $$$ for another mount if I found one I liked.

Wolf is really, really bad. It's rank 2 or even 1 (not higher for sure). Mounts you get from these cards are way better.
I'm aware, which is why I said aesthetics and then willing to spend $$$ for another, but this event seems too much of a waste of money unless you are lucky. I'm not in the business of wasting $40+ on virtual items that I may or may not get xD. It's just a game after all. Rather spend it on stuff I can actually use in the real world.

Friday, December 26th 2014, 5:44pm