You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 8:15pm

Panda

Beginner

• "Panda" started this thread

ImLupiz Livestream!

Hello everyone, I wanted to take a second and let everyone that I will be live streaming my game play pretty much every day on Twitch.tv. I am a returning veteran that has joined the League this time around on the Smuggler's Paradise server (Previously an Imp on Nezeb and for a while after the server merge). I am always willing to talk with the chat and am looking to create a nice little community where everyone can get to know each other and have a great time, even when the content being streamed is not necessarily the most entertaining thing to watch (e.g. leveling my character). I hope to see you all stop by and at least say hello :)

My channel: http://www.twitch.tv/imlupiz

My main goal of the stream is not only to grow a community for it, but to raise awareness about the P2P server (Smuggler's Paradise) and get more people playing on it! The community is great and is no doubt something to consider trying out.

Have a great day!

-ImLupiz

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 9:20pm

Sounds good, I'll check it out. I wanted to stream this game forever and all day but sadly my internet is just not good enough to provide an accpetable quality. :c
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 9:48pm

Panda

Beginner

Sounds good, I'll check it out. I wanted to stream this game forever and all day but sadly my internet is just not good enough to provide an accpetable quality. :c
Thanks for your support! :)

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 3:31am

Panda

Beginner

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 7:06pm

Panda

Beginner

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 8:21pm

Fyi If you want to increase the community, you got to post outside of the community where people never heard of allods, not where everyone heard and play already. Right now you're just distracting people from playing to watch your stream.

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 8:54pm

Panda

Beginner

Fyi If you want to increase the community, you got to post outside of the community where people never heard of allods, not where everyone heard and play already. Right now you're just distracting people from playing to watch your stream.

People don't have to click on my stream if they would rather play, I am pretty sure it is their choice. :) As far as the external promotion, I am waiting until I am actually done leveling to do that so people join in to see late game content. I appreciate the advice but it has already been thought of. :P have a great day!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Panda" (Dec 30th 2014, 9:22pm)

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 5:26pm

Panda

Beginner

Going live again, gonna hit 60 today! ;)