You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 29th 2014, 12:30am

-= Guide to social Interaction in Allods =-

some ppl like social interaction, others not
anyway, whatever type you are, i made a list that covers the most common things

so without further ado,

some recommendations i would like to share:

--- Looking for a Group ---

If you need ppl for a grp, write useful infos in your shout

like "LFG tank & heal, GS xxxxx+ for maze gold, 4/6"
this way everyone knows there are already 4 dps and after the tank & heal joining it will instant start
also ppl with GS lower than xxxxx know that they wont be taken that way

--- Fighting in Groups / Raids ---

- Tank gets fervor obsolete with 7.0
- Tank has 1st hit
- Dps follow after tank has done his 1st hits

Tank = 1st priority for heal
better let a DPS die than the tank
(if 1 DPS dies, there will be less dmg, fight goes on; if tank dies one dps after another will die, then the healer, fight ends)

in raids; dont spam the raidchat with non-gamerelatated things, try to understand the instructions that are given
if in doubt, ask!

--- Fighting in Battlegrounds ---

if you have raidlead and either dont know how to arrange groups or dont want to do it pass it to someone else
more or less obsolete now as highest GS player gets raidlead; these usually know about arranging groups
same if you go afk, if you have raidlad pls pass it to someone else before

if you WANT raidlead from someone ask POLITE ("lead pls"), if you write something harsh ("give lead you ***") you most likely get ignored and end up with no raidlead

kicking players does not raise the loot, but it raises the moral of the enemy team

if you are 100% sure your party will lose rather let the enemy win instead of fighting hard and wasting time
better lose fast and queue again fast to get a new chance for a better round instead of fighting a lost battle for a long time

using chat for constructive critics = good
using chat for flame = useless, only leads to beeing put on ignorelist, so save the energy you waste by writing flame, noone cares for your rant at all
+ it makes it harder to pick out the actually useful information in chat

in "Witches Hollow" if point X gets attacked often the message "X needs help" is sent
consider to send something like "X is safe" after killing the attackers
those with low gear might not take the buff in middle and better let it there for the geared (exception is when you take it away so the enemy cant take it)

in "Desterted Farm" its a good idea to write something like "upper / lower cannon lost" if you were the one on the cannon and you just died
those with low gear are most helpful if they collect points in middle of map
if you are on mount or invisible you do NOT gather any points!
the geared ones usually try to keep the cannons
dont waste time to get the x2buff if the battle is about equal, the time you need to get the buff and get it back just for losing it after 5 seconds by the next attack is wasted

in "Training-Camp" let the geared players, or even better those who are geared and have plate-armor take the Robot (or any bards since they have allegro etc.) no more allegro in 7.0 :(
those with low gear can be helpful if they use the acid-barrel in tight corridors to slow down attackers or if they take away the x2 DMG buff from the enemy
also, while pvp in the map might be fun, its theoretically only useful to fight where the robot is
playerkills do raise the points but capturing the robot does even more

in "Scarlet Bastion" you get a total of 30% stat-increase in the last rounds
its worth to wait for this
capping is only possible if NOT on mount!
capping does NOT last for the next round
if you get interrupted while capping (recieving DMG), in order to capture again, you have to press the capture button again!
normally its the best things to focus the weakest enemies 1st
this means 1st target are those with no "second life" no more 2nd life in 7.0
if the whole raid attacks them the dmg cant be outhealed so there is a guaranteed kill

in "Arena of Death" the chests give a negative effect that lowers the health of the whole raid that is looting them
so if the battle is about equal its a good idea to be endurant instead of leaving fast; let the enemy take some chests 1st and then push them back due to their low HP

dont command ppl you dont even know
noone has ANY intention following orders of random ppl on the internet
if you command ppl you dont know, get prepared for landing on their ignorelist. keep in mind you are a noone for them
be polite, thats the only chance you have to make others do what you want (unless you bribe them, lol)

if you get killed in pvp avoid ranting in public,
it only makes everybody laugh at you and does nothing of worth
it maybe even makes others try to kill you only because of the fact your rant is so funny to read

if you die in PVP its ALWAYS your fault (or the fault of your internetconnection)
the strong kill the weak, the many kill the few
get strong, get many or prepare for visiting the purgatory

Blessing only reduces the time of special longterm-CC like Icy Grave, Hypnosis, etc + makes martrys skills available
it does no longer enhance DMG / healing or anthing else

--- Selling in Worldchat ---

dont write "SELL XYZ"
what you sell is most likely not this important ppl will take the extra time to ask "oh dear sir whats the price?"
its more like "he sell xyz? good for him, no one cares if he dont even tell the price"

rather write "SELL XYZ for XXX Gold / BC" (or if you prefer the other way write "SELL XYZ, whisper me with offer)

same with "BUY XYZ"
if you wtb something its so important you spend gold to do a worldshout, chances are good its an item thats rare, this means you are not the only one wo want that
---> "he buy xyz? good for him, no one cares, i rather sell in on AH or to guys who are willing to write the offert"
better write "BUY XYZ, XXX Gold / BC" (or if you prefer the other way write "BUY XYZ, whisper me with offer)

--- Other ---

if someome is looking for attention in WC desperately (for example puting random flames there) the biggest punishment he can recieve is to ignore him
it also makes your chattab cleaner in future; helps to filter the junk

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (May 24th 2016, 5:40pm)

Monday, December 29th 2014, 6:58am

More like a guide to common sense.

Monday, December 29th 2014, 6:50pm

More like a guide to common sense.

yeah absolutely

it SHOULD be common sense

but from what i have experienced so many times i really felt like it would be a good idea to finally write this somewhere everyone can read

Monday, December 29th 2014, 11:35pm

reeah19

Intermediate

RE: -= Guide to social Interaction in Allods =-

if you command ppl you dont know, get prepared for landing on their ignorelist. keep in mind you are a noone for them

You should see my ignore list. Not saying please,pls and commanding always ends up there :3.

And the "LEAD LEAD" people in skirmishes just ew.

Other thing: don't whisper/send mail to someone selling an item already cheaper(like way cheaper) than the others in AH asking for a better deal, that's why AH was invented. I find this so annoying, also those asking you why you sell cheaper than them - >also ignore list for me.
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Monday, December 29th 2014, 11:52pm

wipangell

Intermediate

Hi deary,
Your guide isn't bad idea but i think you might take a look on the form. If you want your guide to be read you might add colors, visual titles or whatever you want which can be usefull to attract peoples.

Good Job.

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 4:20am

You should see my ignore list. Not saying please,pls and commanding always ends up there :3.

And the "LEAD LEAD" people in skirmishes just ew.

Other thing: don't whisper/send mail to someone selling an item already cheaper(like way cheaper) than the others in AH asking for a better deal, that's why AH was invented. I find this so annoying, also those asking you why you sell cheaper than them - >also ignore list for me.

its nice to read this since i always enjoy seeing silly ppl learing it the hard way
and for these harsh whisperers silly is the only fitting expression :P
my ignorelist was already full so i had to make place by deleting everybody and the "funny" thing is it became very full again just in a few days, so it obviously does a REALLY nice job filtering all the junk :S

as for auctionmails, the only imagineable thing would be to contact the seller in order to skip the 5% auction fee
i do it in a way to give the seller a bonus so he has a motivation meeting me, in summary i still end up with a win since i save 5%
and 5% can be a LOT in case of some items

Hi deary,
Your guide isn't bad idea but i think you might take a look on the form. If you want your guide to be read you might add colors, visual titles or whatever you want which can be usefull to attract peoples.

Good Job.

im not good with eyecandy, but i added some color now
i also thought about enlarging fontsize but every common browser has a zoom-function so it should be good

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 7:36am

Thursday, December 8th 2022, 3:26pm

Wow. This is a great guide and the article is very interesting and well-written. The author really has the writing talent to write such essays. But not everyone is so lucky. According to the questions posed, the essay aims to reveal the topic. This is very difficult to do. I recommend using the coursework writing service to make your job much easier if you need to create a simple high school essay. And keep in mind that the main strength of the essay is the unrestrained expression of thoughts and emotions, which serves as the answer of a short text to the question asked.

Same bot posted 2 weeks ago here; New Frontier Small writing mistake
That means no moderating is happening neither actions are taken against bots. Requesting mods to moderate.
Forum feels abandoned, even by the company itself. It's very bothersome to see something you love go to shit.
Also, bots now use names and edit their own messages. gg.