You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 11:47pm

[READ THIS FIRST] Still having log on issues?

If you are still having log on issues, they are falling into a few major categories:

Unable to migrate as another account has already been merged to this address

This is affecting a number of people, who are all trying to merge multiple gpotato accounts, either EU and US, or multiple accounts from the same region, to a single account on My.Com.

If you are trying to do this, you need to log out of en.allods.com, using the link in the top right, or clicking HERE.

Then try and merge the account again, and you should be prompted to create or log into a My.com account.

YOU CANNOT USE THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS TO MERGE MULTIPLE GPOTATO ACCOUNTS

Unable to log into website, forum or game, but have received a verification email

CLICK HERE and enter your email address.

Able to log into game and website, but there are no characters

First of all, your characters are safe.

What has happened is this:

You have:
One account with a username of MY.EMAIL@something.com, which all of your characters are sitting on, safe and cozy.
Another account with a username of MY.EMAIL@something.com, with nothing on it at all, which is the one that is logging in.

What you need to do, is log a ticket HERE, and wait. Make sure to include an email address to contact you on, and, if you so wish, that they should delete your NEW account and any NEW characters.
If you have created characters you wish to keep, this can be done, but you will need to request this, and re-merge your old account to a *NEW* email address on my.com

They are processing the accounts with this issue by hand. There is no "expected resolution" time, as it's not something they can fix without input from you, and isn't something they can fix centrally. It takes a considerable amount of work to fix each and every account, and they have to be done one by one.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Monday, March 24th 2014, 12:57am

Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Rate this thread