You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 12:54am

Cleric ridiculous dmg 8| Maybe with providence.Actually cleric is a demo version of summy now :love:
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 4:45pm

Alright i installed Allods and played all interesting class for me and... I decided that my favorite it is Priest (Melee i think) and Paladin so i have question for this class ( I know i'm like flying insect xD) which have advantage in 1v1 , which have easier in leveling and do priest have a problem with mana and paladin with energy.

priest (espeically melee) have a HUGE problem with mana
paladin does not at all since he uses energy

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 10:54am

Patch 5.0.2 stats:

As I see the Battleground reports:

The most dmg+heal is done by summy.
The most dmg: summy /scout.
The most heals: Healer / Summy / Bard / warden - really depends.
The most kills: Scout

Personal experience: the most of the time (geared) Mages are 1 hitting me, with that ICY ball spell: sometimes 1 million dmg. Very often 500k+.
Warriors stun and dps until die stunned ( I don't use myrha to get out of stun)

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 3:39pm

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 4:00pm

oh yeah no comment :D reminds me of the 20k gs ppl who stand in battlegrounds and when they survive a hit (which is already pretty rare) then the just stay there with 10% hp and wait for the next player to oneshot them :D mirra is too expensive yeah

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 4:17pm

most situatons in BGs are just not worth the mirra
if you use it always its expensive and if you use it never there is a lot of gold that stays in your pocket