You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 6:30pm

Class for PvP

Hi , I've problem . I probably will play Allods and i don't know which class is good for PvP . This is very important part game for me so I want have easier . I want be good in PvP in at the beginning and at the end game . So which class is good in PvP : Psi , Warden , Healer ( I think Melee) , Mage , Paladin . I know ... class it isn't everything but important must be :P Sorry if I do mistakes in ortography.

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 9:14pm

mhh best class in pvp atm? i think should be like this:

1.Paladin
2.Warden
3.Scout
4.Mage

but dont misunderstand this^^ it doesnt necessary mean any pala will kill any mage^^ it strongly depents on the playing style but i think this is the ranking in general considering more pvp aspects than a 1 vs 1...^^

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 10:17pm

paladin is the "best" class atm for sure

however for 1 vs 1 pvp i still see psi as superior (given about equal power)

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 10:29pm

Katerina

Trainee

I think the best are paladin, scout, summoner and psio at the moment.

Wardens are still very powerful but more squishy, the same for mage.

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 2:30am

Sunnomer can be brutally powerful in PvP if you play it right. Lots of heals, AoEs, escapes and ccs.
It's always morning somewhere in the world.

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 10:49am

Autopsyst

Trainee

pala is best in pvp now, with scout being almost at his lvl.
no one needs heals, aoes escapes and ccs if you can just

I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 4:44pm

haha agree with auto^^ paladin usually onehits ppl with those entangling chains :D

and like i said my ranking is for general pvp^^ 1 vs 1 is like comparing your dick its nice to win but not useful^^

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 4:50pm

Alright thanks for help I was thinking about it and i wondering on 3 classes . It's warden , mage and psionicist so i'll be grateful if you write about this class pros and cons in PvP especially :D

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 5:41pm

and like i said my ranking is for general pvp^^ 1 vs 1 is like comparing your dick its nice to win but not useful^^

very true
sadfully there is no 1 vs 1 BG

also very, very true
everything else is only playing around

warden , mage and psionicist

warden = selfheal and due to his pet feared often
its uncomfortable to fight an experienced warden that kites you, while the pet attacks you all the time
everytime you hit the warden he will use healing spells and be a hard enemy this way

mage can do extreme damage and is due to his barriers & illusions capeable of withstanding attacks without recieving any damage
their icy comet is feared by many classes, often it even onehots players
mages are weak against summoner due to the "silence" of lurker and due to the fact that summys dots cant be avoided by the mage

psi is the "master" of pvp due to its large arsenal of cc and burstdamage compared with survival skills
however psi might be the hardest class to really understand / master in this game
also, you need to build up mental link as a psi and this is hard in some cases (scout invis for ex.)
BUT psi is really "rewarding" due to having the best burstdmg in game, so you will be able to kill some enemys really fast
also the mass-cc (TK pull etc) are very funny in large pvp battles :)

-------------------

you might want to level all 3 classes to level 10 (you get rubygrid there) to get a basic insight about these things

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 9:47pm

well dont really agree with AOP in some points^^

Mage:

Pros:
-> best Burstdamage ingame
-> probably best class for kiting (running away from the enemy^^)

Contras:
-> when he has no barriers or illusions extremly squishy
-> has less konstant damage than other classes cuz he needs forces to attack which regenerates just all 30 sek
-> no 2 Life so when you get suprised you are dead

Psio:

Pros:
-> probably best 1 vs 1 Class cuz of massive cc abilitys and you can use a double so the enemy doesnt see you
-> Aoe cc abilitys you can annoy a whole raid of enemys

Contras:
-> if you dont use barrier in time you are extrem squishy
-> has a burst but in general really low damage in all aspects
-> no 2 Life so when you get suprised you are dead

Warden:

Pros:
-> konstant high damage and a little "burst" every 9 sek
-> massiv healing capabilitys (like a fullheal)

Contras:
-> when you heal you lose 50% of your damage
-> just has a shitty 2 life and 1 deffskill the rest of the time pretty squishy compared to classes like paladin,clerics etc
-> is dependent on his pet, some may think this is an advantage but its not... if your pet is dead you do nearly no damage anymore and lose half of your cc abilitys

mhh now this is all just my opinion so some ppl see this diffrent but in general most ppl would probably agree to this ^^

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 11:31pm

Psio does have 2nd life, you just have to press it manually - it's called Loop of Time.

And about the aoe cc - it's a thing of the past. With 5.0 and removal of conviction psio is no longer a "cc class" because that's not really a viable tactic anymore outside of 1v1. It's a pure burst damage class, at least on par with mage's burst if not better.

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 1:17am

I don't know why people say that scout is good in pvp. In every group fights scouts are just training dummies (only good thing for them is that they can still attack for 6sec after they die). In overall they do have plenty of dps but they just die instantly.
Pala is kinda best pvp class in overall now and summy can be really deadly and impossible to kill with seal.
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 1:26am

cuz for example i got hit from a 800k tesla yesterday... and finishing shot 1,2 mio so yeah pretty much a oneshot class^^ and if they activate this deffshit they are pretty tanky^^ and summys.. well yeah a good summy can be annoying but on the other hand i think they die really fast^^

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 1:31am

Yes summies die really fast but they heal fast too, problem is when you die before you can heal yourself thats why summy with extra hp is much more harder to kill.
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 4:48pm

Katerina

Trainee

I agree with Bluescarlet, and tank scout is very resistant and can do huge damage if played correctly.

But concerning the summoner, Diament is right, summoners are very very tanky. If they are not one shot they can make endless heal.

Sadly, many of the current op class aren't interesting to play at all :/

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 1:01am

Alright i installed Allods and played all interesting class for me and... I decided that my favorite it is Priest (Melee i think) and Paladin so i have question for this class ( I know i'm like flying insect xD) which have advantage in 1v1 , which have easier in leveling and do priest have a problem with mana and paladin with energy.

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 1:34am

Paladin is easier to lvl don't know how it's on f2p but I have leveled pala on p2p recently and dmg was insane. Priest will run out of mana after some time but I don't know if it is a problematic and as pala you might feel that you always don't have enough energy but Its not a problem.

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 1:47am

and pls mind the fact that a priest is a heal ! ofc its up to you how you want to play this class but dps cleric sucks in every possible aspect^^ in raids or general pve nearly no damage compared to other classes and in pvp they are cute little targets too^^

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 12:39am

I agree that in PvP a cleric's dps isn't as useful as the heals. But with 5.0, Summoner is a way better PvE healer, and a cleric can do ridiculous damage. In our raids, the top 4 dps is usually scout, engi cleric cleric.
It's always morning somewhere in the world.

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 12:50am

Brokenwings

Beginner

pala is best in pvp now, with scout being almost at his lvl.

Summoners can also hit a lot with Pandemia and Howl of Death as Finisher. Summoners damage is almost has powerful as it heals, just don't get one shot and you can just dot your opponent to death.