You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 11:25am

Marco

Intermediate

dude dont start with p2p........................
the server is completly dead. its like 5 people at max everytime i login to it...

its not a good experience, its not an experience at al

You sir have no clue ... You will know when u play active.....5 players is definately wrong lol.. when it would be true even I ...Taleron ..the most hated P2P Ultra player ... would quit ;)... You sir wasnt even in a guild ...so how you can dare to shout about pop on my server hm???

-----------------------------------------------------------

But nvm I cant be with you all this month ...I have no money left ;( ...take care of my beloved Sub ;) ...I want to smile when I come back in February ;)

Alright i made a decision i will pay january too ;)

Greetings to Sub and all players

Taleron

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Marco" (Jan 6th 2015, 1:05pm)

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 2:06pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

+ No Matrial-Looter (Herbalism/Mining; -> Handworks are pointless without them; effort> time)

This is actually very good. Some people are lazy enough for this to remove them entirely from your competition on the market.

What market? the only thing I ever see in the ah is the core morphers. I am pretty sure it hasnt changed that much in the 2 weeks I have been away from the game.

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 2:10pm

Marco

Intermediate

Wrong , it has

1-15 Sites on league and imps have more ppl

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 3:08pm

Ghost

Trainee

Pop

Auction

Shrug. Just posting screens.
I don't know what imp side is like, I don't play there.

We raiddd... In green and blue gear! Mwahaha.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ghost" (Jan 6th 2015, 3:15pm) with the following reason: Added stuff

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 5:52pm

haha ok this auction house is hilarious ;D and the raid is this how much you can progress there? O.o those bosses are killable with 2 ppl on f2p :D

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 6:20pm

haha ok this auction house is hilarious ;D and the raid is this how much you can progress there? O.o those bosses are killable with 2 ppl on f2p :D

They killed it with green and blue gear and without the cash shop crap so it's pretty impressive.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 6:25pm

Ghost

Trainee

cool story bruhhhh. Weren't you the guy who was like "idk why p2p and f2p players fight each other on the forum", look again at what you wrote and that's the answer. VODKA

Empire clears AM. League is just starting to kick.

Edit - Oh, we killed the third boss and got mr glowy pillarsticks (lovingly dubbed sir jolly ranchers) to about 50%. I forgot screenshots. oops.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ghost" (Jan 6th 2015, 6:34pm)

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 6:34pm

Achilles

Intermediate

haha ok this auction house is hilarious ;D and the raid is this how much you can progress there? O.o those bosses are killable with 2 ppl on f2p

Maybe so but you forget one huge differences. THIS IS P2P <snip>. Also you forget to mention that the f2p ah is just full of overpriced CS items. take them off there and you have what, 1 or 2 herbs and a crafted axe?

-Edit by Nemesis
unappropriate words
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "nemesis" (Jan 6th 2015, 7:12pm)

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 7:34pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Pop

Auction

Shrug. Just posting screens.
I don't know what imp side is like, I don't play there.

We raiddd... In green and blue gear! Mwahaha.
Both sides were completely empty 2 weeks ago when I looked in em.

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 8:05pm

will there be that many people when the free for a month allods promotion is over ?

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 8:25pm

@ Ghost why i participate now in this flaming each other? well the only thing i read in every p2p relatet post is f2p shitty here and f2p shitty there and every potenzial new player gets frightend to an extent where he quits the game already... so i think i can start saying my opinion here too ;) you make my things bad and i yours fair deal right?

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 8:46pm

IAmGroot

Professional

@ Ghost why i participate now in this flaming each other? well the only thing i read in every p2p relatet post is f2p shitty here and f2p shitty there and every potenzial new player gets frightend to an extent where he quits the game already... so i think i can start saying my opinion here too ;) you make my things bad and i yours fair deal right?

To be fair, I am on the side of if I don't play in P2P I shouldn't be in P2P forums and if I don't play in F2P, I shouldn't be in F2P forums...
However, Blue's logic...is not wrong lol.
I read over some of the P2P forums and basically it's all just bashing the F2P sever.
Yes, it has some serious flaws, but so does P2P.
Very big flaws on both sides.
So basically...lets just all try to stand by my original point of...
If you don't play on F2P, shut the $!@# up about it.
If you don't play on P2P, shut the @#$! up about it.

I am Groot the keeper of pieces. :evil:

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 8:49pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Quoted from "Bluescarlet"

@ Ghost why i participate now in this flaming each other? well the only thing i read in every p2p relatet post is f2p shitty here and f2p shitty there and every potenzial new player gets frightend to an extent where he quits the game already... so i think i can start saying my opinion here too you make my things bad and i yours fair deal right?

To be fair, I am on the side of if I don't play in P2P I shouldn't be in P2P forums and if I don't play in F2P, I shouldn't be in F2P forums...
However, Blue's logic...is not wrong lol.
I read over some of the P2P forums and basically it's all just bashing the F2P sever.
Yes, it has some serious flaws, but so does P2P.
Very big flaws on both sides.

I am Groot the keeper of pieces.

This ^^
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 9:43pm

will there be that many people when the free for a month allods promotion is over ?

Quoted

From the 18th of December until the 1st of January, all Allods players - veterans and newcomers alike - will be granted two weeks of free subscription time for the premium server "Smugglers Paradise"

ended a while ago

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 9:59pm

haha nice one groot the mighty treeman :D but i think this ideal will be hard

i mean what happens when a new player write in the general part of this forum (like there were many in the last time) then it will start again from the p2p ppl how bad our server is (and btw we need more ppl too not just you^^) after this allods online player will spout some bullshit and lately f2p ppl will giving their comments again trying to defent their server while making p2p server bad^^

so i think there will never be peace beetween p2p and f2p ;(

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 10:59pm

Marco

Intermediate

Hi BlueScarlet

You would understand the open opinion against the ftp when you would played the last 6 month on sub ....

1. The low participation on both free trials...
2. the endless arrogance of some ftp players... you expect movement and better pop on sub each month... but the maincore of you dont stay even this long to get to integrate in community...or dont join a guild ...
3.70 % of you tested Sub stayed in the main cities saying " OH Sever so empty"... declining our guild invitations with the reason to test this server... well on sub a guild is a good indicator for pop if you dont want to count the less ppl you see in Novo... logging off dissapointed again
4.nealry 80% ftp player comes here with prejudices about sub... they arent aware of the recent improvements here... crying about their small bags pffffz...

AND if only 50 % of newbies would stay a month .... P2P wouldnt be this empty in your eyes.... and even BGs would be able now...even a long time before....

Most of the newbies from free trial are max now fighting side on side with us veterans .. even did in ancient mound...

So I for myself have a reason for my opinion against ftp .....

I never ask about forum war ^^

Greetings Taleron

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Marco" (Jan 6th 2015, 11:06pm)

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 11:17pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

While I could comment on most of your post I will just be nice and stick with this one.

3.70 % of you tested Sub stayed in the main cities saying " OH Sever so empty"... declining our guild invitations with the reason to test this server... well on sub a guild is a good indicator for pop if you dont want to count the less ppl you see in Novo... logging off dissapointed again

Did you EVER think that those that have said that the server is EMPTY are the ones that DO NOT play when there are people on the server? Not everyone plays EU times. When the merge first hit back in March I was the only one out there leveling from 55 to 60 when I was on. That was on 2 toons.

I Guess Amber gets to be on both :P

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 4:05am

IAmGroot

Professional

Hi BlueScarlet

You would understand the open opinion against the ftp when you would played the last 6 month on sub ....

1. The low participation on both free trials...
No comment
2. the endless arrogance of some ftp players... you expect movement and better pop on sub each month... but the maincore of you dont stay even this long to get to integrate in community...or dont join a guild ...
The endless arrogance of some f2p players? LOL talk about the endless arrogance from MOST of the p2p players. This goes both way dude.
To be fair, I only logged on once to say hi. After that, I deleted my toon and never looked back. So I cannot entirely comment on this. However, if someone logs into an MMO, MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE game and sees little to no people, why would they stay?
4.nealry 80% ftp player comes here with prejudices about sub... they arent aware of the recent improvements here... crying about their small bags pffffz...
This is the same as the above. F2P have prejudices and P2P have prejudices. Therefore, you cannot say this garbage.

Please...think before you speak. The road goes both ways.
Both F2P players and P2P players do not mix one bit.

:) I've said my peace.

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 7:52am

P2P lacks because:

1. Webzen messed up the payments, half the people couldn't even pay at the beginning and they never fixed it and the trouble traveled to my.com which led the months and months of free time.

2. My.com lack of even considering a p2p server or even showing Allods on their portal page. They could have a big advertisement on the side of the page about p2p and the facts and things it could bring to people who want to enjoy Allods without all the cash shop but, at a monthly cost.

3. Mail.ru needs to revamp p2p and what it brings. I enjoy that we get the basics but if it was going to be allods without all the CS atleast give us all the stat pages, the conclaives, the rubies, the talent scrolls. more vanity to get especially all the prophetic card stuff make it for gold or platinum coins.

4. Mounts. MOUNTS. FASTER this crap they give people the fastest thing currently in the game is the dog mount give the new prophetic mounts that just came out and will be coming out this is stuff mail.ru needs to do. I don't care it it "brings me to point A or B just fine" I want to go there fast and get to where I wanna go.

5. Run more free weeks with events and give people gold, amal or even more vanity/mounts for these drawing contests and stuff they do for the sub not just 5 plat coins for best person.

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 8:41am

Marco

Intermediate

To be fair, I only logged on once to say hi. After that, I deleted my toon and never looked back. So I cannot entirely comment on this. However, if someone logs into an MMO, MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE game and sees little to no people, why would they stay?This "

Little to no one view " goes for some newbies on ftp as well if they came from MMOs with an even greater pop... 2 servers...even ftp and ptp pop together could hardly qualificate Allods in NA/EU as an prober MMO.

No one has any doubts that it is in RU.

Thats the guilty of the devs...
but also the guilty of GMs and mods and the other parts of CM team ...who resist to promote p2p server on this forum or dont write allods articles on MMO sites ( Test arcticles, news or Tips ) ...
I dont talk about their work in guild portal and the their other work ...its great...they work really hard...
Sure they have tons of stuff to do that is all about Allods but the promoting part should have a greater weight ...
It isnt enough to say "The devs have failed with promoting...why we should do that now? "

Is it really the task of an player to promote the game if devs fail ???...no ...next are is the CM Team... and than the players... They are the representative of Allods in their countries...

Aware of this some players trying to promote Allods anyway...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Marco" (Jan 7th 2015, 9:40am)