You are not logged in.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:55am

Launcher not working.

The Launcher, AO Game, Allods EN do not work for me, i can only start up the game via Mycom launcher ( but i dont wish to becuase it resets alot of stuff in the game).

I was told the reason none of these work for me is becuase i deleted my old Allods files ( i had the NA version installed) the reason i did this becuase when i was dowloadingthis game, from mycom, it wouldnt let me link to my old files, and so i completely reinstalled it, and the old files seemed useless to me so i deleted them.

When i click on the launcher it says something like: You cant run this becuase SSLEAY32.dll is missing from your computer, when i click AOgame it says the same except i am missing pangoft2.dll. Allods EN says something about something aswell.

Can anyone tell me where to get the mising stuff it says i am missing?

Thank you.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:02am

I suspect that the Repair tool should fix this, but can you tell us if you have created a shortcut to the file or moved the Launcher file to your desktop? We've had one case already where someone tries to create a shortcut, but actually moved the file, which creates dll errors like this
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 10:08am

I have tried the repair tooll, nothing.

Yes i have made shortcuts to all of those starters i mentioned earlier.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 10:12am

I have opened the launcher by going to the game files and starting it, not by clicking on the shortcut, it works. Would be nice to make the shortcut work someday tho, but atleast now i dont have to be annoyed with hotkeys resettting.

Thank you. :)

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 10:22am

It sounds like your "shortcut" is a copy of the application, rather than a shortcut.

Does it have a little white square with an arrow in on the bottom right of the icon?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Rate this thread