You are not logged in.

New Frontier [Eljune] Quest Help?

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 7:56pm

[Eljune] Quest Help?

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year! I've been leveling over the holiday and am stuck on the Plu quest in Eljune. I have 5/6 of the notes he wants and can't seem find any other quests that give free trader notes. I know the cursed treant quest used to be a repeatable but it no longer is (it gave 2 notes upon first completion and never appeared again. I checked on different days in case it became a daily repeatable quest but no luck). Did I miss something or is this a bug? Any guidance would be appreciated!

Update: The Treant quest is working now after the maint. Thanks again guys!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "chi41090" (Jan 2nd 2015, 7:12pm)

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 9:18pm

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 9:35pm

its gives 3 at once anyway i think so he probably just forgot a quest somewhere^^

did you do the quest where you have to kill a certain amount of sparks in a certain time? or the quest where you have to find the 3 prostitues?

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 9:43pm

Treants quest is daily now.
Hm thank you for confirming that. I don't know why the game isn't letting me repeat it then. It should be from the Jingly family in the Itsmal ruins right?

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 9:49pm

its gives 3 at once anyway i think so he probably just forgot a quest somewhere^^

did you do the quest where you have to kill a certain amount of sparks in a certain time? or the quest where you have to find the 3 prostitues?
It's supposed to give 3? @_@ I only got two for mine. I did both of the quests you mentioned. I actually just went around Eljune again but I couldn't find any npcs with quests for me. My quest log also has Eljune listed as 100% complete. Thank you for taking time to answer guys.

Rate this thread