You are not logged in.

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 4:46pm

Rare Lather Bridle

Being new to Allods, first off, great game, love it.
But now that I am trying my hand at crafting, specifically leather working, I cannot complete the first part of the training. Specifically number 5, which is crafting a rare leather bridle. I cannot find any online help concerning this task. The wiki doesn't cover it well enough to tell me HOW to craft a rare leather bridle. I can craft Plain Bridles all day long and even get an epic one when my inspiration reaches 100%.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 5:02pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I'm at work right now and a bit confused...but...
Try using the BLUE (rare color) rolls, like the epic ones you are referring to.
You need to get 5 BLUE (rare color) ones to match up.

I could be wrong and interpreting this incorrectly, so if that's the case I apologize, but I think this is what you're asking.

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 5:43pm

Make sure you've done all upgrades to your tool, else it's significantly more difficult.

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 6:18pm

First of all,just like Dala said,buy the upgrades to your tool from the leatherworking trainers.It should make the job far easier.

Then,In order to get rare quality of anything(for leatherworking) when you're crafting,you'll need to fix any blue leather roll and just neglect any other colors so only lock blue leather rolls and then you should find a button that enables you to cut leather again if you have upgrade,click on it and if you get more blues lock them and cut clothes again if it allows you to do it.

It's about luck in getting full blue leather combination so you keep trying till you get all the rolls blue color at some point and when you do it,just confirm to craft it and you should get rare(blue) quality of the object you're trying to craft through leatherworking.

If you need a certain quality,you should try to get full leather roll match of this color only except for common quality.

The lowest quality is white as far as I remember.

Common quality is green.

Rare quality is blue.

Epic quality is pink or purple.

Legendary quality is orange.

Mythic quality is light blue or turquoise.

Though I doubt if you'll find any option for the last 2 qualities when crafting anything so you should just memorise the green (common quality),Blue(rare quality) and pink (epic quality) mostly since they're the most common colors you'd find while crafting in leatherworking.
I hope that helped. :)
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 12:18pm

That was not precise though good for low level crafting. At max profession levels you craft items in legendary and fabled (mythic) quality and color of pieces you get on success with some recipes determines just amount of received items.

Any craft except alchemy uses same mechanics - when you pick item to craft you have 4 pictures of item in second column - 1st (leftmost) is what you get when you don't succeed with craft (can't get all pieces of same color), next is success with green pieces, 3rd is success with blue pieces and 4th (rightmost one) is success with all purple pieces.

Don't for first tool you don't need to buy upgrader for inspiration - get it from quest reward and it doesn't help in crafting anything that don't require full purple success. Other 3 increase success ratio greatly.

All this information are available ingame - at profession trainer talk option "Ask about leatherworking/blacksmithing/tailoring/weaponsmithing" and in crafting tool help - "?" button in upper left corner of tool opened.

Edit: and yes.. you click desired color to lock it then re-roll other pieces. If you lucky enough you get more of same color.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ertil" (Jan 3rd 2015, 12:30pm)