You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 9:36am

Gear at level 45?

Hey there,
I just came back to the game and I'm looking for a location to get gear at level 45. I'm respected with the League expeditionary corps but I can't find a vendor to sell me blue gear anymore :(
My gear is all outdated for my level (dating back to level 40 or so) and I feel very weak. Can anybody help me?

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 10:36am

wipangell

Intermediate

You have 2 solutions:
-1st one: try to find one creator of stuff and buy it to him
-2nd: level up and get stuff with quests

Good luck

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 10:56am

That's about as far as I got as well :/
I was hoping someone could tell me where I can get respected gear from the Expeditionary Corps now since the vendor isn't in the same place anymore... Levelling up is hard with outdated gear is very hard because the mobs just rape you.

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 11:22am

wipangell

Intermediate

which class are you playing?

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 11:25am

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 11:33am

wipangell

Intermediate

Try to find someone who can craft leather (ask it in novograd).

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 1:20pm

Another way is to check npc resale tabs.. especially at leatherworker trainer (for leather) in novograd. There is often alot of gear for different levels available.
Crafting own gear can be good choice - you don't need many pieces actually.

Reputation gear isn't good anyways - most of it has determination bonus which is useless except few classes.

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 2:39pm

Okay so maybe I'm just looking at this from an outdated point of view where rep gear used to be the best to level... Did they remove the respected vendor altogether though? What's the point of getting to respected then?
I'll see if I can find some resale gear. Thanks!

Edit: Well I found a decent pair of rare fist weapons but no luck on the leather, neither on the auction house or on the leatherworker :/ Guess I'll just keep dying over and over til I finish a quest that gives me decent gear.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sigmatics" (Jan 3rd 2015, 3:11pm)

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 11:08pm

do some collect this and collect that quests and use the marks for instantly finishing hard mob quests so you get gear

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 4:42pm