You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:04am

Dungenfinder(Group-,Raidmatching for Instances)

Introduce Matching System

A total of 25 Votes have been submitted.

80%

Yes (20)

16%

No (4)

4%

Don't care (1)

Hi, i would like to suggest a autogrouping for Instances. You just queue up and be grouped with other players(preferably balanced).
This is an MMO, I want to play with other players and having to shout for a party or not being able to participate in some Raids, because the guild is not large enough is counter intuitive. Of course i understand some will say random groups will result in an epic fail, esp. when doing raids, but remember if a lot of ppl are able to participate easily in such content the overall experience raises.
The poll is just to see how many ppl sign for this.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Apr 18th 2014, 10:12am) with the following reason: Swearing

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:06am

The Mercenary system is there for this purpose.

There is a group matching system for Astral as well.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:10am

Oh, and raiding in this game? Don't try and pug anything you don't massively out level and outgear.

So. Basically, only PuG Gurluxors Tower/Demon City

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 5:58am

when you press P you can summon mercenaries that are much better than players

no waiting, no human failure, no lootninjas....

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 6:23am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

when you press P you can summon mercenaries that are much better than players

Probably the worst experience I have had with dungeons is the playerbase. Mercenaries become prefered company when the majority of the party is filled with those elitist dorks who use them for gold grinding like GB, and get literal hard-ons over pixel gold/loot. There is no such thing as lootninja's.. All items are shared equally among the party, no rolling. Auto grouping would be awsome..if no one texted ways of ruining it.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:13pm

Raids (24man) in this game are kind of exclusive, and it is on purpose. Except for GT and probably DC, you need to be in a good guild to complete them. It is not counter intuitive. I don't think you know what counter intuitive means. Exclusive content for the most hardcore people is a good thing in MMOs like this.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:15pm

Exclusive content for the most hardcore people is a good thing in MMOs like this.

I strongly disagree, but this isn't the time and place for *that* discussion.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:28pm

I like it when games have exclusive content. #darksouls
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Rate this thread