You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 8:34am

[Coldberg] Can't find Quartermaster for Free traders

Hi,

I was hoping to buy respected gear from the Free Traders Quartermaster but I can't seem to find one. There are none in Eljune and the one I saw in Swinderville, Coldberg only sells helms. Where do we go to get the rest of the set?

Thanks!

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 9:05am

The other stuff it's other reputation in Avilon, Dragon rings and Yazes
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 9:09am

The other stuff it's other reputation in Avilon, Dragon rings and Yazes
So free traders reputation is only good for a helm? ><

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 9:16am

Yes
Lysonia - Requiem, guilde Française - Empire (Evolution)

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 9:24am

Yes
blah I see >< I remember there used to be a Snowflake family in Swinderville that sold the rest of the free traders gear but they are missing. Thanks for answering!

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 1:13pm

I know this is off topic but I
need to know this.I am a heretic lvl 6 but from questing I only got lvl 2 gear.should i do side quests to get better gear?

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 4:26pm

I know this is off topic but I
need to know this.I am a heretic lvl 6 but from questing I only got lvl 2 gear.should i do side quests to get better gear?

i recommend to do almost all quests, because of the gear you get from them