You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 5th 2015, 6:30pm

**Mount Madness 2**

Hello all

We all know that selling animal mount in shop...ok thats nice...

My question is - Can We get "**Mount Madness 2**" Selling robotic mount in shop?

Thanks for the reply.

Monday, January 5th 2015, 8:42pm

freestile

Professional

It could be great for sure, but i think it wont happen because pvp mount should remain "rare" things. A sale like this wouldn't be fair to those who have spent a lot of money to get these mounts with strongboxes.
A fixed price would be better than the strongboxes randomness but it should be less profitable.

But why not with only outdated ones?

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 2:08pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

NA server use to have Mosaic Tiles that would give out the older combat mounts if you were lucky enough. Still a lottery to try to get one.

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 6:06pm

NA server use to have Mosaic Tiles that would give out the older combat mounts if you were lucky enough. Still a lottery to try to get one.

eu server also had this :)