You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 6:46am

P2P Server feels kinda empty...

At least on the Empire side of the fence...I barely saw anyone and there's probably no megaphones to be used on this server because the cash shop doesn't exist. It's a bit disheartening...

Anyone else feeling like this?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 6:54am

You'll get 10 megaphones per week at level 60 wich is really poor. There are not as many players as on f2p but the battlegrounds are going pretty well at the moment and there are a lot of players in the endcontent. Sadly the server is not attractive enough for many players and they prefer the f2p even if they pay more money there to be competetetive. On p2p it's just skill what makes it way less frustrating. To get back to your question: Yes there aren't many players, but it's enough to make the game work at the moment. I was hoping for more players when they made the server free to play until april, but I don't really see anyone. Also the europes don't really meet the americans because of the timezones. :c
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 6:57am

and some ppl have still problems to play
Rechtschreibfehler sind dafuer da gefunden zu werden , wer einen findet darf diesen behalten. :P

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 7:00am

You'll get 10 megaphones per week at level 60 wich is really poor. There are not as many players as on f2p but the battlegrounds are going pretty well at the moment and there are a lot of players in the endcontent. Sadly the server is not attractive enough for many players and they prefer the f2p even if they pay more money there to be competetetive. On p2p it's just skill what makes it way less frustrating. To get back to your question: Yes there aren't many players, but it's enough to make the game work at the moment. I was hoping for more players when they made the server free to play until april, but I don't really see anyone. Also the europes don't really meet the americans because of the timezones. :c

I wouldn't mind getting to 60 or doing f2p stuff as long as I had some human interaction, I've paid for worse stuff in any case.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 7:01am

IAmGroot

Professional

I wouldn't mind getting to 60 or doing f2p stuff as long as I had some human interaction, I've paid for worse stuff in any case.
Hookers.......

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 7:14am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Hookers.......
Cocaine cut with baby laxative, seriously the effect's of the coke are enough why add more discomfort.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 7:54am

Well, not THAT bad...I usually keep to the practical stuff that would last for a good while.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 8:14am

This. Also, we had 2 Witch's Hollows pop at once today. Just need everyone to finish leveling up and hopefully get in game! One of my close friends characters still aren't recovered :(

Evreu <WarSong>
aka Mindbug Trauma Mercury Evesco blah blah

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 8:19am

This. Also, we had 2 Witch's Hollows pop at once today. Just need everyone to finish leveling up and hopefully get in game! One of my close friends characters still aren't recovered :(
Leveling up for me is hard without some sort of social interaction, otherwise I would start feeling lonely and eventually bored.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:18am

Just did Asse without being ganked or PKED <3 since lower levels are not active there
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:47am

With the new Signs of Fate you need about 1 week (or about 80 playtime) to lvl up then you know the maps. We all did this. I lvld alone cause i was one of the first :P

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 11:43am

Leveling up for me is hard without some sort of social interaction, otherwise I would start feeling lonely and eventually bored.

Just look for a guild, there are many helpful ones out there on p2p. You just have to find your place. Send me a message if you want a nice guild . :P

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:46pm

papariga

Beginner

i guess we can't tranfer our characters right? i dont care even if i lose items that can be bought with gpots but if i can't transfer my char i wont join the server :( lvl up is kidna painfull in Allods.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:47pm

Its *significantly* easier to level on the p2p server.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 3:09pm

And you have the equivalent of level 4 or 6 runes
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Monday, March 24th 2014, 2:16am

Just look for a guild, there are many helpful ones out there on p2p. You just have to find your place. Send me a message if you want a nice guild . :P
How many guilds are there in that case on both sides of the factional-fence? I'll be trying to get my levels sorted soon when I won't have to worry about download lag causing hell on my playtime.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:17am

I don't really know, but it seems like there are 6 big guild on Empireside and 4 on league. Also there are many small guilds and I don't know about the american guilds.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 2:06pm

But would it be worth to start a character or two in the p2p server?

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 2:20pm

But would it be worth to start a character or two in the p2p server?
Ofc it would.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice