You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 9th 2015, 9:17pm

I need a good healing build

Hey Guys i want a full healer full guide about : talents ,rubies, stats and finally gear :D ty !

Friday, January 9th 2015, 9:41pm

there are already many threats with build, tipps etc so why not use em?

Friday, January 9th 2015, 10:49pm

wipangell

Intermediate

Here is the build that i used in s29, it works well.
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!121..33…M!mtoqoqb/WPNFB

UPDATE: correct link

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "wipangell" (Jan 9th 2015, 11:51pm)

Friday, January 9th 2015, 11:32pm

Friday, January 9th 2015, 11:48pm

wipangell

Intermediate

I've forgotten to put them, my bad. I've updated my build with this dispell lol thanks for the notice :p

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "wipangell" (Jan 9th 2015, 11:53pm)

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 6:48am

Yuna

Trainee

Here is the build that i used in s29, it works well.
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!121..33…M!mtoqoqb/WPNFB

UPDATE: correct link
So basically you get 2 rubies rank 1 for nothing.... Like Eternal Hunger and Infected Bite... r3 mana ruby which isnt really needed imHo and -inc crit dmg 0 ranks ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( :huh:
Yes, you play healer but even healer can aggro mobs specially on boss fights, and get damaged... Like that you have chances to get crits from mobs or AoE from bosses and die (once), but when you die you will have more cd on your die hard aswell...

Well, thats my opinion at least. :love:
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 9:55am

Or even raid bosses that do constant aoe, like dragons or ritualist. Extra defense is a must for those fights I reckon.
It's always morning somewhere in the world.