You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 8:19am

Tirofijo

Trainee

• "Tirofijo" started this thread

Bound Beginner Class Costumes - UNBOUND THEM

I admit, the wardrobe is a good thing. Especialy for us collectors and for us with several Incarnations.
BUT, the Class Costumes for Beginners are bound now. As the incarnations dont get any chest with class costumes, i will never get class costume for my new Engineer Incarnation.

Show here your Opinion to unbound the Beginner Costumes again. We have wardrobe but we cant get all the class costumes for beginners.
THAT SUCKS
Tirofijo, Scout
Incarnations:
Ingenieur, Engineer
Stanislawic
, Paladin (Full Tank)
Almarice, Priest (Full Healer)
Evocatus, Summoner
Dvalinn, Warrior
Psiofour, Psionic

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:34am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Atleast the Engii vanity, I have so many combo's already waiting for the long leather coat's

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 10:05am

If it's about more vanity, I approve this message.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:08pm

The Engineer Costume is prophetic card drop, though, so that amazing one from the character creation screen - you can get that.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 12:49pm

Tirofijo

Trainee

• "Tirofijo" started this thread

I am not talking about prophetic card, i am talking about the class constumes, you get from chest in your inventory when you begin to play a character from the beginning. There were unbound from the beginning on my old server, then after 1 patch they were bound, and after a lot of protest they were unbounded again. Now they are bound again and i hope it does not stay this way. That why i have made this post, to give ppl the chance to post their protest.
Tirofijo, Scout
Incarnations:
Ingenieur, Engineer
Stanislawic
, Paladin (Full Tank)
Almarice, Priest (Full Healer)
Evocatus, Summoner
Dvalinn, Warrior
Psiofour, Psionic

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 7:56pm

BehrKeel

Beginner

Buy the Engineer costume on your Progenitor and move it to the wardrobe. Switch to Reincarnation and wear it. Huzzah!

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 7:59pm

Buy the Engineer costume on your Progenitor and move it to the wardrobe. Switch to Reincarnation and wear it. Huzzah!
For a mind magic user, way to miss the point *claps* :huh:

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 8:35pm

BehrKeel

Beginner

Well a great many thanks to you for driving it home with overwhelming sarcasm, witch! ^^

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 9:23pm

Lyrrea

Beginner

This is actually how it works on P2P though, you buy the costume for Anniversary coins. ;)

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 11:55pm

This is not completely related but I was looking through the wardrobe previews and noticed that as a League faction player I am able to try on explorer costumes from the Empire faction as well, including both cautious (chest of explorer and prophetic card drop) and zealous versions (chest of explorer drop only). Is it actually possible to obtain these costumes from another faction or are we just being teased haha? Some of them look really good on races they weren't originally designed for x_x

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:15am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

This is not completely related but I was looking through the wardrobe previews and noticed that as a League faction player I am able to try on explorer costumes from the Empire faction as well, including both cautious (chest of explorer and prophetic card drop) and zealous versions (chest of explorer drop only). Is it actually possible to obtain these costumes from another faction or are we just being teased haha? Some of them look really good on races they weren't originally designed for x_x
Before everything was bound player's stocked up on those item's, and transfered them across faction's. You may still find a way to do it, but it's tricky. If the item is un-bound you can goto a mutual faction npc like you may find in IoR or coldberg, ect sell that item to the npc, and then log over to that other faction trading the same npc, and in the resale tab you may get lucky enough that it transfered. Control testing items like "Horn's", and other little vanity item's will help you determine if this function is still available.