You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 12th 2015, 12:15pm

Yuna

Trainee

• "Yuna" started this thread

Best Friend feature and shared mounts

So, i would like to ask, why can't we share r5 mounts with our best friends?? I mean, it's truly nice thing in game but the fact that you cant share certain and cool things makes it useless...

Couldn't we get a hotfix and add to be able to share r5 mounts? :(
Would be awesome.... :love:
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Monday, January 12th 2015, 1:21pm

This. That would be beautiful.
It's always morning somewhere in the world.

Monday, January 12th 2015, 2:14pm

agree,, thiss would be very nice. write a ticket ^^

Monday, January 12th 2015, 2:47pm

I agree.

Except combat mounts.

Avo.

Monday, January 12th 2015, 2:50pm

Monday, January 12th 2015, 2:56pm

they should atleast increase the minimum mount rank, so you can share wolly atleast

Monday, January 12th 2015, 9:02pm

Yuna

Trainee

• "Yuna" started this thread

I think they will say "No there wont be any hotfix" etc etc specially if its from community.... :S

@ Avo... r5 combat mounts arent that op like its wraith atm or that other one rable or sth.
is just better speed, a bit more hp and anti-cc that people would benefit from the feature if they would add r5 shared mounts...

and we have already r6 mounts atm and next combat mount will be bestest in game... and you see people without enough CS running around with birds or lions.... At least BFF feature could help them a bit, all im saying
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 10:29am

@ Avo... r5 combat mounts arent that op like its wraith atm or that other one rable or sth.
is just better speed, a bit more hp and anti-cc that people would benefit from the feature if they would add r5 shared mounts...
Well Yuna, it's just a matter of principle. Combat mounts were somehow, exclusive. Now are a bit dated, but at the time they were the best. They were created so only a few people, with luck or heavy cash shoppers, would get them. Ok. i would agree if you could share them, without any offensive combat skill, just HP and speed.

I think they will say "No there wont be any hotfix" etc etc specially if its from community.... :S
Well, some GM once edited and deleted parts of my post and said i was insulting the company just because i said players are trying harder to keep the game alive than my.com. Oops, i did it again... sry GM.
next combat mount will be bestest in game...
I still love you Yuna! <3

Avo