You are not logged in.

Forum help me

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 16th 2015, 6:42am

help me

help me the game say network unavailable
what i do help me plz ;(

Friday, January 16th 2015, 3:37pm

Hello,

You need to be more specific.

- What version of Windows do you have ?
- What is your antivirus ? Firewall ?
- How do you connect to the Internet ?
- Did you try the Allods Launcher ? (in your Allods Online/bin/ folder -> launcher.exe) Do you have a specific error ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, January 17th 2015, 8:26am

Hello,

You need to be more specific.

- What version of Windows do you have ? win 7
- What is your antivirus ? Firewall ? Avast antivirus
- How do you connect to the Internet ? a dsl
- Did you try the Allods Launcher ? (in your Allods Online/bin/ folder -> launcher.exe) Do you have a specific error
no but when i want login thay say network unavailable what i do ;(

Saturday, January 17th 2015, 1:24pm

Hello,

- What is your antivirus ? Firewall ? Avast antivirus

This antivirus is well known to have some issues with Allods Online.
I would suggest to remove it from your computer, choose a new antivirus, install it, restart your computer and try again.
Always launch the game in administrator mode, and check your firewall settings, on your computer, and your modem.
Check your Internet Explorer settings too. Go to "internet options" and change them to "default".
Try to launch the game with the Allods launcher (in your Allods Online/bin/ folder -> launcher.exe), in administrator mode.

If nothing works, please submit a ticket to customer support : http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/138/
Tell them the most informations you can about your computer and your internet connection.

Feel free to send a DXDiag with your request :

Quoted

Export a DXDiag report:

Go to Start > Run and type 'dxdiag' (without quotes please) in the 'Open' field and press OK button
Wait for 'green' progress bar to finish loading and then press the 'Save All Information...'’ button
Name the file with some useful info, like your name and the date, and save it where you can find it, like the Desktop, by pressing the 'Save' button
Press the 'Exit' button to quit this application

Maybe someone will have more ideas while support team is trying to solve your issue.

Good luck.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Used tags

help me

Rate this thread