You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 17th 2015, 3:12pm

I would like to try P2P

since i hear alot about f2p being p2w

i really like this game and stuff tried it few times its cool,
but hows the p2p server is it active does it have many players?
cause if theres 1 thing i hate is playing a online game and you see no one in your screen :P
i wanna see atleast a few people around me :P

Saturday, January 17th 2015, 3:23pm

Hello,

Smugglers Paradise is the suscription server, you'll have some informations on the Smugglers Paradise forum section, where your message is moved :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, January 17th 2015, 3:26pm

Hello,

Smugglers Paradise is the suscription server, you'll have some informations on the Smugglers Paradise forum section, where your message is moved :).
Hello and thanks for your reply,
but what i wanted to know was how the population is of that server.

Saturday, January 17th 2015, 3:26pm

There's anywhere from 10 people in the morning to 30-50 people active on each side during EU afternoon times. The dead zones are at 5am

Saturday, January 17th 2015, 6:40pm

Sanctuary

Beginner

Then there's the weirdo's like me that are always on at random times. I'd gladly help you with anything you need if you're on League side. Best of luck!

-Prelude

Sunday, January 18th 2015, 8:29pm

khualeppi

Beginner

If you come to here (p2p) leveling you wont see or you rarely see anyone leveling around you but for endgame content we have that fairly much. Doing the endgame raids every week and popping JC but mainly jc atm since league and imperial arent usually signed at the same time. you should definetly come check it out! ;) Also imperial side is amazing ;)

Monday, January 19th 2015, 9:42am

To the OP: What the above messages are saying is that the server population is very low (measured by standards that you might apply to other MMORPGs), but not as low as it was a while back.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Friday, February 20th 2015, 2:31pm

am I right in thinking that higher levels can still run lower levels through the instances? if so I might consider rejoining, I just don't wanna be waiting around hours for other players to quest and do instances with

Friday, February 20th 2015, 2:49pm

TheRampage

Trainee

am I right in thinking that higher levels can still run lower levels through the instances? if so I might consider rejoining, I just don't wanna be waiting around hours for other players to quest and do instances with
Dont worry about that,there is Mercenary Contract,and u can summon helpers(tank,healer,dps) they are pretty cheap :)

Rate this thread