You are not logged in.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 10:25am

Sure, it's a big nerf, but I can't say that it kaks. Healer is still on top 2 paces in dps meter in astral parties.

it depends who are you with in astral :P bards and mages still do really awesome dps

If you have similar runes, you're still at quite the same level of mages.
But I can partly agree with the "kak" - I thought about changing to faster weapons, as the fanaticsms come so unregular sometimes and you have to wait for 5-6 seconds for one stack. That sucks quite hard.

Well, most of the times it works quite nice. If it was always, I wouldn't have anything to rant about. :)

Monday, March 31st 2014, 1:53pm

As caster healer you got no problems with stacks it get's quite annoying actually because u get so many and u always have something to use and sometimes you cannot even use them for like 2 or 3 seconds :p

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:29am

yeah, some of times fanaticism stack won't come for entire fight with mob,roughly 20+ seconds as its rather slow if no stack pops:) and other there been on occasion i popped 3 stacks in time frame of 2 seconds o.0 . overall though its relatively balanced and extreme downtime's aren't that often, I juts wish they changed mechanic to guarantee one stack after certain period other only way is use weps with less than 3 sec attack speed juts so its manageable in event if bad procs.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 9:59am

DorianGrey

Beginner

yeah, some of times fanaticism stack won't come for entire fight with mob,roughly 20+ seconds as its rather slow if no stack pops:) and other there been on occasion i popped 3 stacks in time frame of 2 seconds o.0 . overall though its relatively balanced and extreme downtime's aren't that often, I juts wish they changed mechanic to guarantee one stack after certain period other only way is use weps with less than 3 sec attack speed juts so its manageable in event if bad procs.
Completely agree with you. :)

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 1:41pm

Uhm..
Have you considered the Spear for MH?
As you know in the previous patch the Hammer was perfect, more or less 1 skill for second for maximize DPS, now rubies Devout Servant are nerfed, cooldown increase, mana too ect...
I really dont know is there's a bug in fanaticism effect, I'm anyway totally agree about their nerf..

I can say IMHO: Melee Healer is nice and perfect for farming, leveling, PVE party (maybe..).
For PVP is you want to do DPS role, it's always better play as a caster...more range, control, tanky, survive, no need an engage like MH needs, you are always ready to fight everyone.

Let's keep update with every try you do with yours healers :D

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 2:29pm

yeah spear is about what I try get always simply because hammer is too slow for unreliable stack gain. and yes MH is very nice for farming purposes and while leveling, for pvp either caster or full healer makes best but MH can be working there too especially when bring all control skills. (by rank 1's its knockdown,6sec "stun", 9 sec ability prevention and 6 sec silence. and that without rubies for control.)

so far best speed spear I have had during leveling is one with 2.2 speed ...made holy rage to have 6sec cd ...single stack of fanaticism always enabled next big hit which tended follow by another fanaticism, was fine chaining till spear grew outdated and haven't seen sucha speed since.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "raven0ak" (Apr 1st 2014, 2:36pm)

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 2:53pm

DorianGrey

Beginner

I tried CH in PvP fights, but my damage was realy low (could be coz I focused on all of the CC's there are, putting all of my rubies and talent points to it). I was ignored in fights and all of my CC abilities (i got 6 of them) didnt help my teammates much. Once I changed to PvE build, wich is MH, I was a huge threat to enemies, even if I have only 3 cc abilities (Smite, Stike of Justice and Blind). I'm still up for MH over CH. :)

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:55pm

one ruby into silence from melee focused ruby tree wont hurt, in fact it fits well into build if get all available rubies, even on p2p:) that would up cc potential to 4 and is especially nice against any caster, healers that heal, summoners mages you name it. while going that way you can have potential 20 seconds of cc against caster :) (one knockdown, on blind,one shackles,one silence)

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 6:10pm

DorianGrey

Beginner

Unfortunately I'm stuck with these 2 builds for some time, because my WoD expired few days ago. :(
I'm not able to buy a new one atm.