You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:02pm

Melee Healer in PVE - few questions.

Hi. I wanna start play Allods and I would like to play as a melee healer and I have few question.
Is he an easy class to play?
Does he have good dps in endgame?
Have you got a good build for melee healer in new patch?
Thx for answers :)

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 9:49am

DorianGrey

Beginner

http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/
This one im using right now.
Feel free to give some advice about it :)

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 10:02am

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 10:13am

DorianGrey

Beginner

Who needs heals :)
I have enough "lifesteal" from Bloodlust (I think that is the stat that gives you HP back with every hit you make)
Mostly, I'm using this build for astral runs where you always have an actual healer. :D
BTW, if you are using Aura of Astral Power, your heals are reduced by 50%, basicly usless :)
Still that is one man opinion ;)

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 10:16am

i really mean too many heals xd u have r1 perpetual xD just high bloodlust and u can kill 3-5 mob in wellebell easily

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 10:21am

43.65 profi/35.18 bruta/32.39 blood works fine for me xD

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 10:57am

DorianGrey

Beginner

You are right, I don't realy use Perpetual. I just put one point to unlock rest of the talents.
While we are on the subject. What are you thinking about Fanaticism stacks. I don't have them as often as before patch. Sometimes I need to hit up to 3 times with Anathema (3 sec cooldown) just to get one stack of Fanatacism. It's realy anoying :S

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 11:11am

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 2:37pm

DorianGrey

Beginner

I hope it is. Otherwise, DPS Healer is not buffed at all :)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:04am

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:41pm

DorianGrey

Beginner

I managed to, kinda, translate Punishing Fanaticism from Russian calculator. It says that, while in combat, every 5 sec, there is 10% chance to get one stack (rank 1). On rank 2 that chance is 20%, rank 3 is 30%. It sounds cool, but in "real life" not so much :)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 2:09pm

what kind of build is that one? i guess pve but still uber squishy build it has damage but still mh it's a thing that usually dies in every aoe

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 2:23pm

DorianGrey

Beginner

It dies not coz of build, it's coz of it is squishy. I don't think build can make healer more tanky or what ever. In astral fights healer is not the one that is going to tank.
If u dont mind putting your version of PvE DPS build, so we can see what we can change. :)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:21pm

I managed to, kinda, translate Punishing Fanaticism from Russian calculator. It says that, while in combat, every 5 sec, there is 10% chance to get one stack (rank 1). On rank 2 that chance is 20%, rank 3 is 30%. It sounds cool, but in "real life" not so much :)
Okay, that's strange. And, in my opinion, way too less.
German version says that there's one stack of Fanaticism every 30/20/10s, depending on the rank, of course. (But we're still having the rubies labeled in the wrong way. And one label's completely missing.)

Hopefully it's like the German translation says... :S

Friday, March 28th 2014, 8:01am

DorianGrey

Beginner

Okay, that's strange. And, in my opinion, way too less.
German version says that there's one stack of Fanaticism every 30/20/10s, depending on the rank, of course. (But we're still having the rubies labeled in the wrong way. And one label's completely missing.)

Hopefully it's like the German translation says... :S
Take a look at this post . This guy translated them all.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 9:04pm

Thanks for your reply.

Well, all I have left to say on this nerf is...

Friday, March 28th 2014, 9:53pm

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 5:15pm

big nerf... healer is kak now :(
I

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 10:48pm

DorianGrey

Beginner

Sure, it's a big nerf, but I can't say that it kaks. Healer is still on top 2 paces in dps meter in astral parties.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 1:18am

Sure, it's a big nerf, but I can't say that it kaks. Healer is still on top 2 paces in dps meter in astral parties.

it depends who are you with in astral :P bards and mages still do really awesome dps