You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 8:03am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

• "Die Antwoord" started this thread

Healer Melee or Caster?

Ok So I am changing class to healer and well I plan to have Full healer as one build, which leaves me with a 2nd build trying to pick either caster or melee, I would go pvp healer and pve healer but I need a dps build to grind gold and mobs for quests and so on. So I would use FH for pve and caster or melee for pvp.

So if no one minds posting some great builds for both caster and melee and maybe listing some stats to help put out amazing dps as well as good heals plz comment below I got help with FH by and awesome healer of f2p so thats taken care of.

Also if Penance see's this what build did you use here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQRB7xaKsV0 you seem to stay healed and still dps the crap out of your targets?
Smugglers Paradise

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lamka" (Jan 25th 2015, 8:33am)

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 12:41pm

Yuna

Trainee

his build is normal pvp healing with smite and chain...

imo caster healer is better than mh now
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 11:49am

Nebe

Trainee

+1 for caster, till next patch where mh will be boosted for 40%+ dmg as i heard...
Nebeski - P2P - F2P

Friday, February 6th 2015, 3:02am

+1 for caster, till next patch where mh will be boosted for 40%+ dmg as i heard...
Cleansing flame will boost physical damage to 39% and other skills remain as is..what i heard...
60 Healer
60 Warden

Friday, February 6th 2015, 3:20pm

Cleansing flame will boost physical damage to 39% and other skills remain as is..what i heard...
There will be other boosts for MH, yet not so important as +40%:
- "Veracity" in addition to the old effect now "Particle of Light" will immobilise target for 1/2/3 sec. Yes, "Chain of Ligh" also

- New rubies: "Heavenly Smite" gives 1/2/3 "Fanaticism" effect. Extra burst:
"Holy Rage"-> "Heavenly Smite"-> PoL salvo-> "Holy Rage"-> whatever you have...
And extra health (at least theoretically):
"Heavenly Smite"-> "Holy Shield"-> "Aspect of Mercy"-> 2-3 times "Holy Rejuvenation"-> "Aspect of Rage"

- Some changes in CC: Right now "Blind Faith" makes enemy unable to use target abilities, but you won't defeat FH with this (he can still heals himself), "Hold in Contempt" doesn't work against classes without spells, "Binding Light" is uctsdnwiatpal... After 6.0 these skills will make target unable to use any skill and BL will be long-time stun, like Warden's "Letargy Potion". I know, I know, CH also can use them, but it doesn't need stronger CC, already OP.

- After 6.0.1 or 6.1 or something "Blaze of Faith" addictionaly gives effect that decreases cast time of "Devoted Plea". 5 stacks=instant.

Friday, February 6th 2015, 4:49pm

Katerina

Trainee

If you're looking for more dps, MH still do more damage than CH. But CH has an instant heal and because MH is a melee class, you have less survivability, even if with the right spec you can have very interesting heal if you switch aspect of mercy at the right time, etc. CH is easier to play in Pvp.

But with 6.0 patch, MH will be definitely more powerful than CH.

Monday, February 16th 2015, 7:06am

Aionwen

Professional

imho its pointless to use caster for grinding/farming cause mobs will come to u and with CoL u wanna pull more then 2 mobs? in pvp u will be happy to be able to perform good from distance ^^
cause u dont have aggro in astral (tank should have) ur targets wont move in ur range, more often the opposit o_o

+ for mh for farmin or pvpfun, brilliant faith is like nocturne and rota cost nearly 0 mana

+ for caster for pvpfun or astral, it rules the fist!

i liked mh more and with patch: while flame on target it receives +39% physical damage from grpmembers, makes no sense but warriors will love u a lot ^^

he seems to stay healed cause he used a healbuild as u can see in the video holy healin has no cooldown, with luckpotion, just imagine u have runes so u can play the sound from megaman while u replay a fight almost against orphe
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 2:38pm

Halfing

Beginner

I played great healer of my time in allods, MH always been a fan since the patch lvl 42. I played with all the build variations, and has nothing better than playing MH. One reason is that it has much more raw damage, fast, it can mantar the DPS, however, the CH has consecutive damage, only little variation.

For pve recommend MH
for pvp 6x6, MH
for pvp raid, CH

But depends on the taste of each to have a better gameplay.

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 8:43pm