You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 10:32am

Russian Allods

Hello there, I recently started playing on Russian server, but I am interested to know does some of you play there as well? I don't know is it better there when it comes to economy comapring to en servers. Also, if some of you play there, please let me know to contact you. where is beter to play, en or russian server?

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 11:02am

where is beter to play, en or russian server?

If you know Russian good enough, Russian servers are definitely better. They actually got a very good populated p2p server.

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 11:04am

I'm playing sometimes on russian but mostly just to check new things before they come here. I don't know russian enough to play there more than I do.
But yes if you know russian why not :thumbup:
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 12:08pm

Thanks for replies, but I wondered why is better to play there? Is economy better? Events?

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 12:29pm

If you know Russian good enough, Russian servers are definitely better. They actually got a very good populated p2p server.

Population has dropped significantly, but it's still much better than here, especially with cross-server battlegrounds. The subscription server has low population :( . It's down to 5 or 6 free servers, 3 of which have low population.

The economy has always been healthier there, and they're more generous with the events. And if you decide to pay, it's significantly cheaper. Also, due to the larger population, there's more variety, people are more tolerant of weak people. When I dinged 65, people were taking me to astral with 221/111 runes. The "required" runes are 5s and you'll be equal with the majority of the population, not 7s as they were here when I left.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 3:25pm

In that case, I will play there. Thabk you for reply.

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 3:43pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

if someone really interested in ru allods with their bugs exploits and shit i will suggest you to by the item that gives u insta lvl60 and full set of 5th runes (2800 crystals on ru), which is like nothing to EU due to currency exchange rate lately

even i bought one while not playing on ru for 4 years now
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 3:51pm

if you look at exchange rate favorable for free players , this (eu) server is better

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jan 25th 2015, 8:55pm)

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 4:17pm

if you look at exchange rate favorable for free players , this server is better

But that's not so great. Even though it can be slightly better, still , average runes here are 5s (russian), and that's something I can deal with. Unlike EU where lots of them have high runes and you will never reach them.

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 4:59pm

It's 700:1 there, vs something like 90:1 here? But there the value of crystals is different (3 russian crystals = 1 crystal here) and due to 6.01, gold is much more plentiful. Gold earning there is more than double than it was in 5.02.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 6:34pm

It's 700:1 there, vs something like 90:1 here? But there the value of crystals is different (3 russian crystals = 1 crystal here) and due to 6.01, gold is much more plentiful. Gold earning there is more than double than it was in 5.02.

You sir, made my day!

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 8:35pm

i need a russian girlfriend to translate for me

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 8:55pm

i meant EU server with "this" server, hope it wasnt misunderstood, edited my previous post to make this clear

--------------------------

its 1:700 in RU? so if you say 1 BC is 3, that would equal a 1:233 here... i really wonder how much gold will be spilled on players in 6.X, lol

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 11:09pm

Gramarye

Professional

1 BC ist 3 there...it rlly depends in what u buy