You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 9:45pm

BR's in footgoblin

Hello, I would let explained to you forum and also the GM's of allods en on a very common practice used by players in the Brazilian allods, fakes in footgoblin create fakes pressonagens and use in footgoblin to take advantage of the opposing team, especially players empire use it a lot, so stay tuned game users and report, GM's follow the footgobiln and punish these game of fraudsters, thank you all.

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 9:47pm

hue hue br

cara me sai la do do forum br pra posta isso aqui mds.
espalha n deixa os gringo descobrir kkk

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 10:03pm

People do this on our server as well, but if it becomes a huge problems GMs will have no problem tracking those players down and giving them a week rest including their main characters. Until they learn their lesson :)

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 10:32pm

multiboxing in this way its not worth the time... if it would be worth, everyone would do it
remember... you have to move the chars to prevent having them kicked, the sign does not give much gold at low level, signs are limited weekly...
and even if you make like 64 chars its still unlikely all of them will be in same
and goblinball is only 3 vs 4 (or 4 vs 4), so 1 player less matters a LOT, its not like regular BG where it does not matter if 1 is afk

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 11:41pm

What happens is this, logam main perssonagem in the empire and on another computer logam the fake account in the league, and then gets easier and being at level 60 in the main character he takes glds 1800, damaging q league players are trying to serious play.

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 11:51pm

Monday, January 26th 2015, 1:13am

What happens is this, logam main perssonagem in the empire and on another computer logam the fake account in the league, and then gets easier and being at level 60 in the main character he takes glds 1800, damaging q league players are trying to serious play.
IP will match, bans will be handed.

Monday, January 26th 2015, 1:20am

Hello,

O jogo está em manutenção?

Please remember:

Quoted

The official languages of this forum are English, French, German and Turkish. Posts in any other languages will be removed.
http://en.allods.com/game/forum-rules/code-conduct

You can translate your messages with translate tools (Google translate, freetranslation etc.)

To answer lucasfalconeri :
Allods Online servers (New Frontier and Smugglers Paradise) are online.
You can download the international client here: http://en.allods.com/download
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, January 26th 2015, 2:39am

how can you make sure that the 2nd char of you will be in the same GB instance as your main char?
if you cant, its pointless

making multiple accounts & using them is not a banning reason btw
thankfully allods has solved this question simply by game mechanics, its not worth so noone will do it, end of story
and if someone does it for the lulz still no one cares, and he will stop soon because he will relize its not worth :P

Monday, January 26th 2015, 6:35am

Here believe that it is difficult to get the same instance it has a population of high play, contrary to what had been the allods BR, low population mark in the empire with the main perssonagem and the fake in the league to call both at the same time enter , I have seen and denounced several such cases including videos, is also common a friend login with the fake character to help what will be benefited, as well as what will be benefited after closing their matches a fake logs to help who helped him fake before logging please exchange.

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 7:00pm

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 7:08pm

I feel this needs to be said.

No one cares.

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 4:32am

Hello,

O jogo está em manutenção?

Please remember:

Quoted

The official languages of this forum are English, French, German and Turkish. Posts in any other languages will be removed.
http://en.allods.com/game/forum-rules/code-conduct

You can translate your messages with translate tools (Google translate, freetranslation etc.)

To answer lucasfalconeri :
Allods Online servers (New Frontier and Smugglers Paradise) are online.
You can download the international client here: http://en.allods.com/download

He could try to translate but first he would need to properly type in Portuguese.
I´m Portuguese and have a hard time understanding that bull. :D

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 3:19pm

Darthswaag

Beginner

He could try to translate but first he would need to properly type in Portuguese.
I´m Portuguese and have a hard time understanding that bull.
It's brazilian-portuguese dude.
By the sword in my hand,
I will conquer the land.
I will decimate
I will decapitate
Those who question the sword in my hand!

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 11:23pm

Hi, I came from Brazilian Allods Online server. And not just me, but rather several players of Allods Online Brazilian server, do not we suffered a lot from this delay and lag that is occurring on the server EN, I found good idea of migration, but without this condition to play well in the game 100% without Delay and no lag in game is not occurring and simply I and other Brazilian server goblinball players are unable to play the goblinball the EN server, so we do not have blame for server connection EN, but also should not judge the player by conditions not solucionais. Because the Brazilian server, many players did not like much of wonderful not to server ... More by migrating our connection was worse than the Brazilian server, and I know very many good players in that Goblinball estam unable to play now, and I'm one of them, then not our fault. Thanks for listening!

Friday, January 30th 2015, 11:11am

You see, there is not only futegoblin this game. And please post as a new post and no for an answer on a topic for your complaint does not make sense here.
Less sense than the original post that started this topic.
.:.:.:.:.:.:Shimarusam - Legends (Azov).:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 1:41am

dragagon

Unregistered

Quoted

you never have the same IP in one network and if u mean a ban for having 2 chars on the same public IP, then THAT is bullshit since my brother & I play together , so one of us would get banned cause of the idea of yours? weak plan

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 5:31am

Quoted

you never have the same IP in one network and if u mean a ban for having 2 chars on the same public IP, then THAT is bullshit since my brother & I play together , so one of us would get banned cause of the idea of yours? weak plan
Ok, so you and your brother play on same IP?
Now, to stay on this topic, your brother logs in lig side and AFKs in GB so you can win? Then yes, both of you deserve to get banned lol
Simple as that.

Now to explain to you what I mean by it, if you sandbox Allods client, log in lig level 30 simple acc lets say, then you log in normally on your main toon, you que GB on both accounts, you get a pop and now, your lig alt is vs you on imp side.

If somebody was to report that low level acc, then that accounts IP matches your IP on imp side, then yes, I would burn your IP if I could, that is how the IP will match.

And, if you use sandbox or any other multi client software, your IP WILL MATCH TO BOTH ACCOUNTS.

Any questions? :thumbsup:

Rate this thread