You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 6:39am

Tealord

Beginner

• "Tealord" started this thread

EXP Buff

Hello my name is Mirraq. ^^
i'm new in this server and i need small help
i want to know how do i get the Exp buff i don't know the name of it but i see some ppl have it. it look like a book and it can be used for a long time more then 5 days .
i hope there someone know what i'm talking about ^^
F2P - League - Mirraq - Mage - lvl 65 - runes 766-666 :love:

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 6:54am

Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 7:05am

Tealord

Beginner

• "Tealord" started this thread

Thank you for the help ^^
F2P - League - Mirraq - Mage - lvl 65 - runes 766-666 :love:

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 3:04pm

i really think this should be the normal starting gift in allods...

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 3:20pm

+1

My experience on reinc:
That gift was for 7 days. I reached level 60 with 6 days left on timer.

Avo.

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 3:21pm

IAmGroot

Professional

+1

My experience on reinc:
That gift was for 7 days. I reached level 60 with 6 days left on timer.

Avo.

+2.
Edit: and it should also be given in the mail of each new reinc, however, not in the boutique tab of the bag as to exploit the 2x reputation on 1 character. Put it in main tab so it can't be shared. Thanks.

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 8:04pm

yeah took me 2 days to lvl my gunner reinc so i would like every new player to get this item too so he can reach maxlvl fast :D (exp scrolls are just too expensive and new players dont want to pay so much -.- maybe bring this 7 days exp item in boutique for a reasonable price)

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 9:36am

I just started to play on p2p server and i think there are some points that need to be improved in order to attract more players to this server:

- bag is just too small for the questing items ( leveling to 15 to get 1 extra row in the bag is not cool, since there should be already a bag with at least 32 slots to start from.

- Early access to a mount, i mean, even thou there is auto move, in lightwood and silveria before you unlock the teleport network you are running around like crazy and you spend more time walking to the quests then actually questing.

- More information about p2p in the website, since there's nothing to indicate that there is a p2p option, or how to join it. ( myself i got told by a friend that p2p server actually existed if i had no friend playing here i would never found out unless i login the game and try to figur out how to actually join the server works.

Cheers

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 12:37pm

I just started to play on p2p server and i think there are some points that need to be improved in order to attract more players to this server:

- bag is just too small for the questing items ( leveling to 15 to get 1 extra row in the bag is not cool, since there should be already a bag with at least 32 slots to start from.

- Early access to a mount, i mean, even thou there is auto move, in lightwood and silveria before you unlock the teleport network you are running around like crazy and you spend more time walking to the quests then actually questing.

- More information about p2p in the website, since there's nothing to indicate that there is a p2p option, or how to join it. ( myself i got told by a friend that p2p server actually existed if i had no friend playing here i would never found out unless i login the game and try to figur out how to actually join the server works.

Cheers

i totally agree
the tiny bag and the late mount are a real turnoff

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 12:48pm

Most of the new players are getting a r4 mount from someone with best friends at level 15, as the max level players don't really use their old mounts and best friends can be used with reincarnation.

As for bag, it's still no way to obtain a bigger one early, but I don't see why people think it's such a big deal taking into account how long-term game Allods is. The time you run with tiny bag is still going to be very small % of your total playtime.

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 2:13pm

IAmGroot

Professional

As for bag, it's still no way to obtain a bigger one early, but I don't see why people think it's such a big deal taking into account how long-term game Allods is. The time you run with tiny bag is still going to be very small % of your total playtime.
Here is my interpretation as to why it is a problem.
Whether it's right or wrong...this is my idea.

So the problem is that with Allods, it's a very high gold requiring game. Therefore, as a young one in the game having such a small bag you are forced to choose what you'd like to keep in your bag. If you keep some potions, marks of diligence, and your quest items, this leaves you with very little room for "trash." Without "trash" you're going to end up with a very small amount of gold when you do finally make it to end-game. Why? Because there are not vendors in certain areas that grinding quests take place. This means you have to pick and choose what you can hold in your bag, especially if it's a quest that causes you to acquire 3-5 items for the quest. And with picking and choosing that means tossing "trash" (gold) away. This will leave you with an insufficient amount of gold when hitting end-game for the remaining items.

That is what I feel the problem is with the small bag.

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 2:24pm

its true that if you look longterms its not relevant, but as i said, its a simply turnoff
i dont see why they dont give the same sized starter-bag like you gt on free server on payserver

and tossing away "gold" (grey items) is unpleasent, especially for a new player it must feel wrong
but it gets even worse if you have to sort your bag every time you get some loot

and in some areas there are lots of questing items...

i would rather quit a game because of slow movement / tiny bag / no proper lootpet than for grinding or w/e
new players might think it will be this crappy all the time

as for my own POV i dont have to care anyway, but i think its a pity if a potential new player suffers from that....

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 2:50pm

i think removing the timer for the dead penalty will help to attract more players to the p2p server.

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 3:08pm

Most of the new players are getting a r4 mount from someone with best friends at level 15, as the max level players don't really use their old mounts and best friends can be used with reincarnation.

Not every single person has a friend ingame when they wish to play any given game in any given server.
Luckily i have idd a friend that will lend me his mount so i can quest faster, yet this is only possible when there is already will by the people to actually share and want to see the community grow.

The bag is of huge importance, while you are leveling you want to accept all quests, and do them all in a row, i dont believe you would do a quest return, do another quest return and so on, like that there is no need for more then 16 spaces in the bag while leveling, but if you are doing all quests in a row, then there is just not enough room and you will eventually to trow away items.

These 2 issues besides lack of proper channels to advertise in the website itself the server are imo a great limitation for anyone wishing to join the p2p server.

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 3:15pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Many times I wished I had my astral servant because my bag was too small. You can fill it up in 5 mins in wellebell alone and if I am thinking correctly my bag size is the pre 5.0 one you got from astral.

WTB a very long quest for an astral servant and mining and herb gathering birdie.

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 3:18pm

Luckily i have idd a friend that will lend me his mount so i can quest faster, yet this is only possible when there is already will by the people to actually share and want to see the community grow.

Oh that is definitely not a problem here at all. There's way more people willing to share than there is people to share with at the moment.

The bag is of huge importance, while you are leveling you want to accept all quests, and do them all in a row, i dont believe you would do a quest return, do another quest return and so on, like that there is no need for more then 16 spaces in the bag while leveling, but if you are doing all quests in a row, then there is just not enough room and you will eventually to trow away items.

I have only experienced that in Frozen Frontier and Coba Plateau, nowhere else. It was before marks of fate were added to the game though.

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 3:21pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

I have only experienced that in Frozen Frontier and Coba Plateau, nowhere else. It was before marks of fate were added to the game though.
Not everyone uses the marks of fate. I personally only use them for quests/zones I hate.