You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 2:14pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Cool, thanks.

I still have one gripe, unfortunately though.
I did not go to MoS because I was unaware that MoS was ending...so abruptly.
Normally I go for the last 2-3 weeks of the season to work on getting the rewards.
So people like me...are we just...screwed?

Thanks for the feedback in advance.

If this could be addressed...that would be epic!

Thanks.

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 2:49pm

So you are going to fix the mistakes after NA+EU merge right?
As in;
-Turkish+Italian getting their OWN titles from the previous season.
-Arabic getting their own tittles as well from the previous season.

Or you just going to "fix" the current mistake?

Also why can't you do fallowing;
-Keep MoS Closed until after the merge.
-Reset current MoS.
-Re-Open current MoS until the next patch.

Many people including my self do not go to the MoS until the last month or so of the next patch announcement.
Don't keep one thing fair, make it all fair for all.
In that case I want my fearless champ title as well since I got that on the NA server before the merge but got lost because of the merge.

And I sincerely hope we get the possibility to compete in this patch's MoS season still, it normally always resets at a new patch release and this premature "end" makes me feel alittle unsatisfied.

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 3:17pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Hey again,

Some sub-answers, though they won't be added to the original post until cemented fully or re-approached.

Quoted

Please give as MoS ranking as russian and everything other server had but International one.

We're working on a platform for this.

Quoted

so will fearless titles be replaced by brave?

If anyone is in a position for that to apply, please provide me with a character name (privately if preferred) and we'll look into it a bit deeper first.

Quoted

So, what exactly is meant with "all current achievements are reset"?

The original list was written with only Dominion in mind, so hopefully the Dominion-Specific & Non-Dominion list-change will make a few things clearer - if not, let us know and we can check other details.

Quoted

Normally I go for the last 2-3 weeks of the season to work on getting the rewards.

So people like me...are we just...screwed?

We're being very cautious with MoS - even if the old-season was re-opened so people could reach a conclusion, it'd require a lot of testing. We'll likely re-visit this question later.

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 3:18pm

IAmGroot

Professional

We're being very cautious with MoS - even if the old-season was re-opened so people could reach a conclusion, it'd require a lot of testing. We'll likely re-visit this question later.
I most certainly appreciate the response and hope to hear more information about this later.

Thanks.

Friday, January 30th 2015, 1:34pm

If anyone is in a position for that to apply, please provide me with a character name (privately if preferred) and we'll look into it a bit deeper first.

@ Mhuldoon

I'm a bit confused. In your apology post you said that the data is being cleansed and that rewards will reach their rightful participants and yet in the above reply you are asking players to send individual messages with regards to their titles' issues directly to you? Is this how you're sorting out your statistics? And if someone doesn't send you a private message, then their issue with mos title won't be resolved?

If convenient, would you mind clarifying this?

Much appreciated,

Friday, January 30th 2015, 6:45pm

@ Mhuldoon

I'm a bit confused. In your apology post you said that the data is being cleansed and that rewards will reach their rightful participants and yet in the above reply you are asking players to send individual messages with regards to their titles' issues directly to you? Is this how you're sorting out your statistics? And if someone doesn't send you a private message, then their issue with mos title won't be resolved?

If convenient, would you mind clarifying this?

Much appreciated,
would interest me aswell, lols i mean why do you need people to pm you directly when you said already in the posts "We can only apologize for the inconvenience and would like you reassure
you that all statistics are being thoroughly cleaned and their handling
improved - and rewards from Mausoleum shall reach the rightful
participants during the Maintenance which takes place on the 5th of February.". Shouldn't we assume that you have already the right statistics?..

Thursday, February 5th 2015, 1:33pm

im not really sure of the right owners thing that you talk about.

doubt any1 deserves any champ titles...they closed mos randomly whitout giving any notice to any1.

so there is no right owners for any titles....since the top partys didnt even have time to go mos .

aside from that only thing they can do is reopen mos for 1-2weeks and give titles after.

but that wont happend...just forget about it and wait new patch or quit untill.

Friday, February 6th 2015, 11:04am

Wanted to know how will be the award of the Brazilian rank because I have not received anything yet. The awards will only be delivered when that 6.0? Should not we already get something now? I await clarification of some GM.
ShadowShien - Archer lv 85 - Legends -8)

Friday, February 6th 2015, 9:58pm

are u serious? no one gives any statement what went wrong with the fix on thursday and u still continue deleting my post here because of that? can't believe this... :pinch:

Monday, February 9th 2015, 1:13pm

Mhuldoon still not around here or just not willed to answer?..

Monday, February 9th 2015, 1:40pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hello,

The thread hasn't been forgotten - testing still continues and we'll be able to provide info once it is complete. Until then, please help us by keeping the thread constructive.

Monday, February 9th 2015, 1:46pm

Well thanks that is the only thing we wanted to hear actually. Cause it is a bit weird if you're telling us that hotfixes and so on will be implemented on a specific date and nothing happens than. Thanks again for the infos now.

Monday, February 9th 2015, 3:47pm

Getting an update on something is always nice :)

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 3:20pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Quoted

that is the only thing we wanted to hear actually.

It's understandable - though there's quite a lot in the pipeline and we're putting modes through rigorous testing (as well as the rewards). Once everything is concrete, it'll be cemented in the original post along with any other (MoS/Dominion) announcements - so don't worry, we'll be getting back to this.

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 9:34pm

Espero que realmente deem aténção aos titúlos e recompensas para os brasileiros do servidor Azov, o rank de lá não pode ser jogado fora, foi pra muitos , um longo trabalho duro ... pra quem prefere traduzido ta ai (I hope you really pay attention to titles and rewards for Brazilians of Azov server, the rank there can not be thrown away, was to many, a long hard work ...)
ShadowShien - Archer lv 85 - Legends -8)

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 5:07pm

Reopen MoS until patch then give out rewards!

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 5:20pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Reopen MoS until patch then give out rewards!

This.

We only have 3 weeks now...
Hurry up and make a decision...

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 2:26pm

hmm how should i start x'D. well just asking if we should write tickets again, cause this time it's like that still some people are missing champs, brasilians didn't get their own and some from eu server also didn't got, additional still the old people even with 30k gearscore has their titles. It becomes more and more weird ?(

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 9:41pm

To be honest this pisses me off beyond belief. Nothing against you and your party Auriela, you were first when they ended MoS. But WHY? Normally the season ends at the start of a new patch so everyone knows untill when they have to compete. I already missed out on my NA rewards because of this incompetence with servers merges and MoS and now I get screwed again because you ended MoS prematurely. I'm not prone to swearing but fuck. :(

Just reopen MoS and let us compete until the the 5th of March then send out rewards.

Friday, February 13th 2015, 3:51pm

i also wouldnt care if they totally reset it but currently it's just like they give everyone the title although people never reached higher waves than others.. and some don't even get a letters. and instead of fixing it everyone who got the titles yet still have it and more and more people got one aswell.. even if they're 2nd or 3rd placed..