You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 5:41pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Mausoleum Of Sparks & Dominion: Feedback Mega-Thread

We'd like to express our apologies for the recent handling of Mausoleum of Sparks and Dominion - and assure you that both modes are getting our full attention.

>>UPDATED: 28th January, 2015.
>>UPDATED: 29th January, 2015.

>>UPDATED: 12th March, 2015.

• Mausoleum of Sparks:
Since the requested [Mausoleum Reset ], we've been taking on board player feedback and attempting new methods to preserve the Mausoleum from repeating any past issues.

Initially, we saw an opportunity to reward players early and preserve Mausoleums status while the servers were merged. However, on noticing some rewards had since been sent incorrectly due to a statistics error - and after analysing additional feedback - we implemented potential fixes to remedy this matter, leading to certain delays during the testing phase.

We can only apologize for the inconvenience and would like you reassure you that all statistics are being thoroughly cleaned and their handling improved - and rewards from Mausoleum shall reach the rightful participants during the Maintenance which takes place on the 5th of February.

• Dominion:
While Mausoleum has been burned into mind, Dominion has only recently come to the forefront since the previous merge. On learning that the first merge lead to a premature reset, we've taken steps to try and prevent such a thing from happening during future merges - but to no avail. We can only apologize for both resets - and now confirm that they are unavoidable during a database merge despite our best efforts.

Should such a scenario happen again, here is what to expect.

Dominion Specific:
  • All stakes and robberies reset.
  • All guilds in the guilds' list reset.
  • Fame "Rank" (alternative guild currency received for participating in combats) is reset to zero.
  • All current (Dominion) achievements are reset as the shards are merged.
  • Alternative guild currency that defines Realgar rewards DOES NOT have to be reset.

Non-Dominion:
  • Guild Stats (such as nobility) should not be effected.
Via this thread, we will be accepting all constructive feedback regarding both modes and will also use it to provide information regarding any future changes, fixes or alterations to either mode. We also encourage players to continue supplying support-tickets in either case.

This post has been edited 9 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Mar 12th 2015, 3:10pm)

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 6:47pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Cool, thanks.

I still have one gripe, unfortunately though.
I did not go to MoS because I was unaware that MoS was ending...so abruptly.
Normally I go for the last 2-3 weeks of the season to work on getting the rewards.
So people like me...are we just...screwed?

Thanks for the feedback in advance.

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 6:55pm

so will fearless titles be replaced by brave?

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 7:23pm

Yuna

Trainee

Please give as MoS ranking as russian and everything other server had but International one...
thanks .
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 7:30pm

Please give as MoS ranking as russian and everything other server had but International one...
thanks .
On the guildportal is a Leaderboards site where's no ranking at the moment, but there they wrote:

Welcome to the new Allods Online EU/NA Leaderboards!
Click on one of the three categories (Guilds, Equipment or MOS) to get to the respective leaderboard.
These lists here on the Guild Portal bridge the waiting time until the Hall Of Fame will found thier space on www.allods.com.
Until then, the leaderboards will be moderate by your Allods Online Moderator Team.

So I guess that they are working on it.

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 7:37pm

and when Arabic had been merged to NA

u didnt do that :/

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 7:48pm

I did not go to MoS because I was unaware that MoS was ending...so abruptly.
Normally I go for the last 2-3 weeks of the season to work on getting the rewards.
So people like me...are we just...screwed?

Thanks for the feedback in advance.
+

I don't quite understand what you mean by titles being given to the "rightful" participants. Many players don't bother with MoS until the very end of patch, because that's when it truly matters...

Thanks

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 7:56pm

You've made yet another mistake with Mausoleum of Sparks. There is no way to fix it now as we have already lost a month since you closed it on the 27th December or so.
If you give the so-called "rightful" rewards now, players will not be able to see them, as those rewards will not be seen until 6.0.1 patch.....

Instead of apologising, you could maybe start caring about us, players and not make those stupid errors.

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 8:30pm

Next time don't close mos on live server :whistling:
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 10:36pm

So you are going to fix the mistakes after NA+EU merge right?
As in;
-Turkish+Italian getting their OWN titles from the previous season.
-Arabic getting their own tittles as well from the previous season.

Or you just going to "fix" the current mistake?

Also why can't you do fallowing;
-Keep MoS Closed until after the merge.
-Reset current MoS.
-Re-Open current MoS until the next patch.

Many people including my self do not go to the MoS until the last month or so of the next patch announcement.
Don't keep one thing fair, make it all fair for all.

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 12:42am

We'd like to express our apologies for the recent handling of Mausoleum of Sparks and Dominion - and assure you that both modes are getting our full attention.

i respect this

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 4:43am

Be warned, if you reset our Guild EXP we will expect a refund for our active folios.

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 6:35am

"Should such a scenario happen again, here is what to expect:
  • All stakes and robberies reset.
  • All guilds in the guilds' list reset.
  • "Fame" (alternative guild currency received for participating in combats) is reset to zero.
  • All current achievements are reset as the shards are merged"

What exactly is meant with this? Are you just going to reset the whole guild-nobility which was earned 3 months now by the members of a guild?
All Rubies of a guild are going to be resetted? Do you guys know that you will give rewards for this rubylevel /nobility which was earned from November 2014 till 6.01 in 6.01 patch? How are you going to solve this problem? Guilds which are on the top places are just screwed surprise surprise?

IF so.. are you just KIDDING?! X(

You implemented the Exp-Boni for the guild-level and all which were bought in this 3 months are just for nothing?

Please screen your Nobility-level all.. hope there will be a restoration if they seriously mess it up.

xPropaganda - Sons of Sigma

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "xPropaganda" (Jan 29th 2015, 7:06am)

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 8:06am

Windstorm

Trainee

No wonder that players are more and more discouraged to play and invest . Seriously ,the investment we made for guild should be refunded .

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 8:28am

gonna be fun watch the Nobility from lvl 40 or so going up in a puff. i would guess that any mid to high Level guild would have spend some 10 Million plus in Gold for folios so far.

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 11:15am

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hey all,

Minor translation error regarding Fame (Prestige/Rank/Fame being similar in other languages) - It has since been edited in the original post ("Rank").

I'll be updating the thread during any future MoS/Domi announcements or answered questions so that it'll all be kept at the top. We've taken a few questions and will update the thread with responses when they arrive, though in the meantime, please try to remain constructive with posts and keep questions as clear and concise as possible - thanks.

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 11:15am

wipangell

Intermediate

Hello, when they are talking about nobelty i think it's the "mounthly nobelty", the amount that players have bringed to the guild and the amount allready won by the guild. You'll not lose things you've done to upgrade your guild. Just wait and see but i'm pretty sure about what i'm saying.

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 11:28am

So no reset for mos ? not re-opening it ?
So people who waited last month before patch to start going are just f***** up ?

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 11:52am

Minor translation error regarding Fame (Prestige/Rank/Fame being similar in other languages) - It has since been edited in the original post ("Rank").
So, what exactly is meant with "all curent achievements are reset"?
I will post a picture, to make clear, what persons here are talking about.

Will the rubies to spec the guild (markered lvl) get reseted, since it is a current achievement?

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 1:57pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Post updated to separate Dominion Specific (and any relevant/answered non-dominion) reset factors.