You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 6:35pm

exchange-rate gold : BC

was the exchange-rate from the brazilian server considered in this merge?

it seems not....
i guess the brazilians will be shocked about the "new" exchangerate

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 6:46pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Did you expect them to change it? Lol
If you did...man you don't know enough about a lot of things around here.

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 8:07pm

since the exchangerate was considered when the merges of germany english frensh and polish server were done, (all summed up and divided by 4) and it was also considered (or at least corrected after the horrendous goldflood from exploited TR bug from NA server) i thought this would make sense...

i really hope for the BRs that they exchanged all their gold before merge

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 9:21pm

VashBOG™

Intermediate

False; when NA/EU had merge, change rate on NA was 117:1, and 24:1 on EU. I traded my gold for bc on EU for 24-25:1, there was no "consideration".

Friday, January 30th 2015, 8:21am

Gramarye

Professional

Lol u remember how the last regulation failed??? Took less than 30 min from 1:30 to 1:44

Friday, January 30th 2015, 6:44pm

i dont want a regulation, i just thought the rate A + rate B / 2 model would have been a good idea... otherwise it would make no sense that it was ben made in the past

Friday, January 30th 2015, 7:26pm

Gramarye

Professional

it was made in the past because of the massive increase... nowadays its more but nvm

I guess the exchange rate didnt got changed because the br players were technically just added to our server. Means no "merge" or "fusion" at all, they just got added to our server.

Friday, January 30th 2015, 7:59pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

If you remember the last timetimes they touched the rate was because they were still dealing with the TR bug.