You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 30th 2015, 3:09pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

6.0: Glyphs & Equipment

Hey everyone,

Here's some updated news regarding many changes being implemented as part of 6.0 "Broken Chains" - starting with:
Glyphs & Equipment, which you can read here - http://en.allods.com/news/announcements/600-glyphs-equipment

Topics include:
  • Glyphs: Crafting
  • Glyphs: Insignias
  • Glyphs: Equipment & Statistics
  • Converting Old Equipment & Glyphs
  • Upgraders: Loot Dispersion & Alterations
We'll have many more updates regarding other features on the way soon, so stay tuned!
We hope you like these upcoming changes and welcome you to discuss them here in this dedicated thread.

Don't forget, this news is lucky - so if we reach combined 250 likes, we'll be throwing in some Lucky Hours during next weekend.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Feb 17th 2015, 1:16pm)

Friday, January 30th 2015, 5:26pm

Friday, January 30th 2015, 5:49pm

i didnot understand anything we will change equpiments or no !
also we can do new gears from botuiqe otr no
thanks

Friday, January 30th 2015, 6:34pm

Just some questions.

What recipes will professions get to level from 60 to 65?
What will be the average cost of leveling profession from 60 to 65?
And alchemists, what can they do?

Avo.

Friday, January 30th 2015, 6:38pm

I think there will be a preview on Professions as well. I think the mechanics are a bit changed in 6.0

Friday, January 30th 2015, 6:57pm

i didnot understand anything we will change equpiments or no !
also we can do new gears from botuiqe otr no
thanks
+1
plz answer

Friday, January 30th 2015, 7:09pm

Alafff

Intermediate

So to recap :

Fabled 60 (Lightblue) we have will go into Uncommon 66 gear (Green) (What the diff with 65?)
Fable Weapons we have will go into Uncommon weapon 65 gear with glyphes.
each 56 glyphes will give people some Negociant coins.

As seen on RU official allod website (allods.mail.ru) Devs pretty much <no> the system , making freshly new 65 with almost no gear , go easily and way further than seasonned veteran. They did appologize of it , when they spoke about 6.0.1

As we all know that we get everything russians got before (We even keep bugs when in russia it's fixed (AoD everyone :D)) , Will we have that <nope> version or a corriged , good version?

Edit Gladia : essaye d'apprendre d'autres mots, du style "mess up". Ca passera mieux.
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jan 30th 2015, 7:17pm) with the following reason: language

Friday, January 30th 2015, 7:31pm

Gramarye

Professional

Fabled 60 (Lightblue) we have will go into Uncommon 66 gear (Green) (What the diff with 65?)

As i know the basic stats (vigor/endurance) are higher. U should be able too loot 66 gear in the highest sector of each quality (at 5.0 would be 7,14,22,28 ) in order to not need to upgrade 65 gear.

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 2:45pm

Grimpf

Trainee

Enchanted Fable weapons can be exchanged for a new one with additional level 65 glyphs depending on the stage of improvement:
1st stage – for a fortified Uncommon weapon with glyphs of Uncommon quality.
2nd stage – for a fortified Uncommon weapon with glyphs of Rare quality.
3rd stage – for a fortified Rare weapon with glyphs of Rare quality.

Stage 2 is doable? Putting rare Glyphs (blue) in uncommon (green) eq?

I heared Stage 2 is blue weapon/special weapon with green Glyphs.

Servus
Grimpf

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 3:11pm

Bruno

Beginner

Ok i get that you can turn fabled 60 gear into green 66 but...

My question are:

1) Will you be able to finish getting fabled 60 gear after 6.0 is live?
2) To get 66 gear do you need to have fabled 60?
3) Will there be level 65 astral gear and lvl 66 astral gear?

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 3:40pm

Artuditu

Trainee

3) Will there be level 65 astral gear and lvl 66 astral gear?

I don't know about other things but I can answer to your last question.

There will be 2 sectors with lv65 items/upgraders (one easier and other more difficult) and 1 sector with lv66 items/upgraders for each quality level, ie. s1-2 for lv65 basic items and s3 for basic lv66 items, s4-5 for rare lv65 upg. and s6 for lv66 rare upg. etc.

At least this is what I read somewhere ;)

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 4:53pm

Bruno

Beginner

Thx for answering Artu.

If there is a sector for basic 66 gear than my second question is answered because fabled 60 isnt a must then. But why have 2 distinct astral gears? If the point is to get better gear then lvl 65 gear is just useless, wont everybody go for lvl 66 gear?

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 5:13pm

If there is a sector for basic 66 gear than my second question is answered because fabled 60 isnt a must then. But why have 2 distinct astral gears? If the point is to get better gear then lvl 65 gear is just useless, wont everybody go for lvl 66 gear?

Less-skilled players simply won't be able to handle the difficulty of the sectors awarding lvl 66 gear. It's like with final two sectors of every layer now (Wild and Typhonic) - not everyone goes there (even though it's fastest progress), because not everyone is coordinated and good enough to succeed there.

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 6:39pm

Less-skilled players simply won't be able to handle the difficulty of the sectors awarding lvl 66 gear. It's like with final two sectors of every layer now (Wild and Typhonic) - not everyone goes there (even though it's fastest progress), because not everyone is coordinated and good enough to succeed there.
You say less skilled players. Are we talking actual class skill or cash shop skill?

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 6:50pm

Would be interesting if the sectors giving lvl 66 gear would contain different allods that require a lot of coordination between members. For example, the boss and mobs strength would be proportional with the party's gear, so the better gear and runes you have, the thougher the enemies. And, to justify the increase in the lvl of the drops, the bosses would have very complex mechanics, random phases (so you always have to pay attention to the fight and coordinate with your party).

Probably this won't be the case, but I'd be very happy if we'd have this in the future :p

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 7:47pm

Grimpf

Trainee

Is there a sctor for green level 66 gear? Dont you need level 65 green gear first and upgrade it once to level 66 green gear?
ppl with full fabeld 60 gear can skip that part, ppl without have to do this (i heard this once)

Servus
Grimpf

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 9:04pm

Billboy

Beginner

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 10:17pm

Bruno

Beginner

Dala going to legendary sectors in this patch means only getting gear faster ( not really but ok) not getting higher level gear its a completly different question and even Enchantd weapons isnt for everyone, those were introduced just to keep elitists to continue play the game, otherwise they'd only have Eclipse raid and Domi to do but people with those enchanted weapons will get an advantage over those without right at the start of the 6.0 patch, not that they didnt made to earn it but that already gives a huge starting advantage for new patch. Wasnt the point of everyone having to get new gear to balance the game? Wasnt that what happened from 55 to 60 level? To give everyone the same starting conditions and chances?

Going the hardest sectors isnt just skill based, you can very well end up getting the same amount or less items than in epic sectors because its very unbalanced in loot, there were people that needed 4 keys to make a fabled item and there was those that needed more than 8, even if going same sector. So its not because of skill that people dont go to legendary sectors its also the factor that they have the chance to get exact same amount of items with less effort, doesnt mean they dont have skills. If i had run legendary sectors all the time sure i'd probably be full fabled 60 already but i'd still be asking the exact same questions about gear in 6.0 because it makes no sense having 2 sets of astral gear, everyone will want 66 gear and alot are going to get the treatment" oh no sorry you dont have enough runes ( or any other thing) to go for 66 gear" Want an example? Ok, take GS for example to go legendary sector ppl always ask for at least 56k gs+ but to ge those 56k gs you need to get some fabled items first so how do you get those fabled items? By going s26 wich is epic, so not everyone stops going legendary sectors because of skill its because of CS because no party freshly made full legy would take someone also full legy but runes 6 or 7 to legendary sector if they can find someone with more CS. People treat gs not as gear score but as a skill score wich is wrong because with 57k gs i can do as much or more than some people with more gs than me but with same CS and still i wouldnt be picked for any top pt because i'd have less GS despite actually having better overall performances and the contrary is also valid, people with same gs as me but more CS would get the spot, personally i stopped caring about this long ago, i dont care if i go epic sectors or legy sectors but thats because the gear is all same level, personally i prefer going s26( epic) because my chances of getting gear are the same, i've always had bad luck with drops, i had lots of cases i spent the 6500 loot and 8 keys and used max refrecators and still couldnt finish 1 single item or i'd end up needing just 1 item to get fabled item and i'd have to wait for astral reset while a few people would be making 2 fabled item in 1 week going s26.

The game isnt based on skill, saying people dont go harder sectors because of skill is not a strong enough argument that justifies having 2 sets of astral gear, plus if people are already getting 66 gear from fabled 60's then why would 66 be really hard to get to begin with? Why would they hand 66 gear for free if it was supposed to be hard to get? It would made more sense if it worked like 51 to 52 gear, get fabled 65 gear then upgrade it and get fabled 66 or have only 66 gear with 65 glyphs. In my view astral gear should already be hard to get and it already is, it requires not only luck with drops but luck with upgrades and lots of gold and amalgam, so its is already hard so why make 2 sets of astral gear? Thats a major Screw You to non CS elitists that wont have "enough" CS to get 66 gear if 66 is that hard to get.

I really hate this way of giving info about updates that dont clarify anything at all. Its basicly the same as saying i have green apples and i have red apples, red ones are bigger but green ones are smaller with a better taste, red ones are cheapper. Wich one you get?

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 10:28pm

Is there a sctor for green level 66 gear? Dont you need level 65 green gear first and upgrade it once to level 66 green gear?
ppl with full fabeld 60 gear can skip that part, ppl without have to do this (i heard this once)

Servus
Grimpf

i believe you can do first 2 sectors unlimited amount of times without burning keys

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 10:48pm

Dala going to legendary sectors in this patch means only getting gear faster ( not really but ok) not getting higher level gear its a completly different question

Looks like the developers felt this was not enough incentive to do harder sectors and decided to introduce a better set of gear to motivate people. I agree with this move fully. There's many people who could clear harder sectors but decide to simply not bother because it's not rewarding enough for the effort in current version.

This will stimulate them nicely.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jan 31st 2015, 10:55pm)