You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 12:46pm

It's PvE DPS is literally THE WORST of all the classes BY FAR

You're doing it wrong then. Sure it's not overpowered, but saying it's worst and by far is, sorry for bluntness in advance, - bullshit.

Pyro - that's the pure PvE skill and not building around it WILL make you worst by far. There's even better way that even less people know of - Pyro/Astral Venom hybrid, but it requires a lot of rubies to do.

I'm kinda annoyed now because only thing from the current patch that we got recorded - was Ancient Mound last boss where I was dispelling the debuffs and not DPS-ing at all at least half the fight ;(

Only video I got access to it's from last patch, the famous "Wealthy Allod" debuff that made everything so much harder,a failure attempt at a last boss. Surely other classes could not have been buffed all that much since then. The fight has movement and is quite long too.

Like every single guild posting any current content vids or screenshots usually has no psis at all, and even if they did, chances they got someone who knows what they are doing would be slim.

Amount of people who try pushing the limit on this class is very close to 0.

Edit: found something on the RU forums. It's from the worm boss in Eclipse (Mechos), and it's author claims he was least geared in the raid (with 7 legendary items and only two level 60 relics):

Link to original post:
https://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t…l=1#post5809743

This post has been edited 7 times, last edit by "Dala" (Feb 7th 2015, 1:05pm)