You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 5:18am

Dotinha

Beginner

• "Dotinha" started this thread

Hel Bard Hel bard

still worth playing Bard? and for what it's worth, you can leave Me a talent Guide for pvp and pve ae

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 10:29pm

@ ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

I think you are playing a different game than Allods, if you consider bard being the worst class...

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 11:58pm

hehe yeah bhaali give it to him^^

to a bard well its always the question what you consider important ^^ bard doesnt do much damags thats true.. BUT he has many handy things which make him a great class for pve and pvp

Monday, February 2nd 2015, 11:10am

Katerina

Trainee

Bards have still good aoe in mass pvp and good off-healing, but it's definitely not one of the best class you can find in pve or pvp. In Pve nearly all class do better damage, except in boss fights where bard can do good dps.

In pvp, seal, fervor and some cc/off-heal make bard useful, but it's definitely not enough if you play against wardens, summoners, paladin, scouts. Bard isn't the problem, it's the other class who became so OP.

Hope that 6.0 bard will be more useful with -25% dps debuff and new cc.

Monday, February 2nd 2015, 11:53am

Monday, February 2nd 2015, 12:54pm

if you think that accoustic barrier should be up... then i understand why you think that bard is useless..
90% of the bards are playing with accoustic barrier, but they don't have gameplay at all, they don't know how to play their class...
accoustic barrier is made for no brain people. try to find a better way to play your class, maybe you'll find that bard isn't as useless as what you think

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 8:05am

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 9:05am

@ Mokido - Thank you for your comment. Finally someone who hates acoustic barrier as much as I do. :love:

@ bahad200 - So what are you doing on bard's forum? ?(

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 9:07am

i was bard and i havent play only psis,scout i wanna give some information for new patch :D

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 1:32pm

@ ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

I think you are playing a different game than Allods, if you consider bard being the worst class...

so what class is even worse than bard right now? 8o

please tell me...

paladin & scout are the best classes right now
summoner is great too
engineer, healer, warden, warrior and mage are doing well
psi is hard to play in comparison but its worth the effort and still a LOT better than bard

acoustic barrier is the most annoying thing for those who want to kill the bard now
so as a bard its a good idea to use it... if you dont do dmg at least be tanky

but as soon as you recieve cc its over with the barrier lol

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 1:43pm

Katerina

Trainee

Accoustic barrier is only useful in 1vs1... What is 1vs1 in allods?

You loose sooooo much dps if you spam it in bg or dominion, and it's useful only if someone focus you. And this skill is boring as hell u__________U

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 1:47pm

Allods online player.... you're actually confirming what i thought about you ... somebody who keeps talking about every thing but don't know at all the game.

Bard isn't the worst class: it is still a goood dps in aoe ( at aod & dominion 18 for example they are very good), in pve single target it's not so bad( on big boss).
And a bard well played will be better than any other class played by a noob.

you say " psi is hard to play in comparison".... lol... omg, psi is really easy to play, it's not hard at all.

And acoustic barrier .... what is the interest ? your enemy just have to be far from you ( more than 20m) and he won't receive, but it's sure that half of the pple are no brain and come cac for nothing even if they are supposed to be veryyyyy far. Sure if you are turk you need acoustic barrier cause you don't know how to play & use your class.

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 2:28pm

bard still does dps? surprize surprize (sarcasm) REALLY? i thought its a support class now and support classes cant do any dps at all (/sarcasm)

so, if its not the worst class now, which one is then? pls tell me

writing that a skilled player can be successful even with a bad class is only stating the obvious
but if you let battle 2 skilled players with equal gear runes items etc, the bard will be inferior, vastly

why do you hate so much on acoustic barrier? are you offended by it? sounds like you get upset if someone uses it against you, lol
otherwise, if its a bad skill anyway in your opinion you should be happy having an easy kill anyway :rolleyes:

as for the proper use: if you use dissonance as main attack after emptying your energy instead of waiting you use the barrier
this protects you while waiting for energy, its a smart tactic
bards camping the flags in WH are a thing that actually makes a difference since you cant capture with them there

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 2:42pm

@ ALLODS-ONLINE PLAYER

Pure malarkey....

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 3:09pm

you say " psi is hard to play in comparison".... lol... omg, psi is really easy to play, it's not hard at all.

Thursday, February 5th 2015, 2:26am

@ ALLODS-ONLINE PLAYER

Pure malarkey....

i read things like this often from ppl who just like you write wrong things but then they dont want to admit it :rolleyes:

lol... omg, psi is really easy to play, it's not hard at all.

(sarcasm) yes, thats why we have so many psis in endgame
its a real faceroll-class, only one key
in reality ppl dont play it because its so easy and they feel unchallenged this way (/sarcasm)

---------------------------------------------------

so again, bard is the worst class right now in direct comparison to all others
i really hope the next patch will fix this
but when i read that dissonance-silence effect will be gone its really a shame how bard is beeing destroyed :S

Thursday, February 5th 2015, 9:02am

Katerina

Trainee

If you have the right build, you have not that much energy problem. And for accoustic barrier, i already tested it a long time ago : The problem is that nobody focused me, and I was doing much more dps with other rubies.

I was testing it last week (r3 with all rubies), it didn't save me at all against pala and other classes hitting 500k+ dps with only one skill x)

It's not a bad skill overall, but a really bad skill to spam like so many bards do currently.

And God.... The psio isn't hard to play. Please learn to play your class, ask advice to some completely op psionicist, I don't know... Did it ever occur to you that so many players don't know how to play their class, and psio is'nt so popular because people prefer doing dps and not cc? Personnally, I played a psionicist, but I didn't like it and I didn't like the gameplay. But it's so op if you play it right... And it's not that difficult, in Allods class are very easy to master now.

Please pm Razziel, Telepathi or I don't know. But do something.

Friday, February 6th 2015, 10:36pm

of course using the barrier as a main skill is not a good idea
i only recommend it while waiting for energy regen, nothing else

for paladin and scout, under equal conditions, no class is a real match atm, this is correct

personally i dont think psi is hard, i only think its a class that is more complex than others
but if you llok around and chat with ppl you will soonfind out thant many ppl fing this class way too difficult :S

btw, what I love at psi is that you can do amazing cc while STILL doing insane burstdmg and even after that constant high dps :love:

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 4:38am

IAmGroot

Professional

All this talk about Psi gets me horny because I think I found my new favorite class.

Psi is incredibly fun.
It's PvE DPS is literally THE WORST of all the classes BY FAR.
But it's PvP abilities and capabilities are absolutely unmatched.
This class, holy god man.
I get a boner just thinking about how awesome it is in PvP.