You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 3:25pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Congratz!
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 4:18pm

I dont get it....what hapend to all those imps that outgeared you all
It`s simple, quite a lot quit or are incative because of boredom and waiting for 6.0 patch. Its hard to get 3 parties for raid now.

gz guys, for next boss i think you need a bit more gear.

Monday, February 16th 2015, 12:25am

Great ;)

Who fights can lose, who doesn’t fight has already lost.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Gott entzünde tief in Deinem Herzen
die Flamme der Liebe zu deinen Freunden,
wie auch zu deinen Feinden.

Tuesday, February 17th 2015, 4:25am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

We are moving forward fast we made first place in Dom this week nice work Avarice, Though Empire still puts a good fight so again nice work and keep moving forward Avarice. :thumbsup:
Smugglers Paradise

Tuesday, February 17th 2015, 5:25am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

We are moving forward fast we made first place in Dom this week nice work Avarice, Though Empire still puts a good fight so again nice work and keep moving forward Avarice. :thumbsup:

Why do you guys not fight ea other? I mean utopie and avarice like ea week? You guys beat them before why not keep doing it? Farming dead guilds is smart but stupid as well.
KAPPA

Tuesday, February 17th 2015, 6:50am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Diecherusker is not a dead guild its the German guild its active there just not as geared as avarice members, and We beat Utopie 2 times when they tryed to attack us on weds dom raid match so they may want to attack a guild that's not as gear i don't know. :P
Smugglers Paradise

Tuesday, February 17th 2015, 6:59am

Why do you guys not fight ea other? I mean utopie and avarice like ea week? You guys beat them before why not keep doing it? Farming dead guilds is smart but stupid as well.
Because its just 5 grains less than plundering utopie with 0 chance to lose and not get extra grains. Attacking is extremely harder than defending. Why risk not taking extra grains when we can pretty much get same as plundering 2nd place for nothing.
Achilles - Paladin - Avarice

Tuesday, February 17th 2015, 8:50am

Because its just 5 grains less than plundering utopie with 0 chance to lose and not get extra grains. Attacking is extremely harder than defending. Why risk not taking extra grains when we can pretty much get same as plundering 2nd place for nothing.
Maybe, I don't know.... For fun? ;)

Farming "dead guilds" again sounds like things just took a leap backwards...
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Deliverance" (Feb 17th 2015, 8:59am)

Tuesday, February 17th 2015, 9:18am

In any case, we're not farming them, this is the first time we haven't had a proper domi fight for weeks.

Utopie will be a dead guild soon as i understand it anyway.

Wednesday, February 18th 2015, 11:56pm

Concerning domi, the Empire is falling to pieces literally. It isn't possible to do anything worthwile, so low our playebase got in the last weeks. Reasons? They 1) going for a break cause of 6.0, 2) quitting cause of fed up the situation atm, 3) leave Empire to join League as if you're not enough... OK #3 was the darkest hour happening lately, winning team joining on such a small server is just not the way it should be I think. And by the way, Die Cherusker are dead now too, no more active players in it so it was no fight at all.

Nice for you league that things went well, keeping the fine server alive, but our faction suffered badly. Only a handful maxlvl players still online and enjoying Allods atm, and hopefully those motivated to return in 6.0 so there will be competition again, without players on the other side it isn't possible after all.

XO Smiley Miley

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "chaospyramide" (Feb 19th 2015, 12:20am)

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 12:53am

Empire Boss Goes Down

Well if you did have a good organization you could have still been strong. If I were you I'd take all the active ppl who want the empire to survive and leave the ppl in Utopie who caused the other guys to quit. But that's just me.

Going back on topic. We didn't manage to kill the 5th boss, got him to 40% but didn't have enough ppl to DPS the sparks down. Gonna try again either on Saturday or later in the week.

BUT

We were bored after Eclipse so we made a party and went to visit the Empire. And decided to say HI to their leader with a mace to the face and take over his office.

Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 4:29am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Well if you did have a good organization you could have still been strong. If I were you I'd take all the active ppl who want the empire to survive and leave the ppl in Utopie who caused the other guys to quit. But that's just me.

Going back on topic. We didn't manage to kill the 5th boss, got him to 40% but didn't have enough ppl to DPS the sparks down. Gonna try again either on Saturday or later in the week.

BUT

We were bored after Eclipse so we made a party and went to visit the Empire. And decided to say HI to their leader with a mace to the face and take over his office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3xzf1vOL4c&feature=youtu.be

Another server first for Avarice downing the empires leader nicely done.

Also to talk about whats going on in empire or p2p I hope people don't jump off the empire train to hop on to the
league train just cuz league is doing better then Empire at this time,
it would make things un balanced and it would end up like it was when
empire was active and league on was dead, Plus who knows how many empire
players will be coming back for 6.0 maybe ASC core or old Asgard just
don't give up cuz things get tough. Keep moving forward and never give
up. Maybe 6.0 will bring lots of p2p players back and maybe if they give
up a week free p2p or 2 weeks may help even more.
Smugglers Paradise

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lamka" (Feb 19th 2015, 3:29pm)

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 10:20am

Concerning domi, the Empire is falling to pieces literally. It isn't possible to do anything worthwile, so low our playebase got in the last weeks. Reasons? They 1) going for a break cause of 6.0, 2) quitting cause of fed up the situation atm, 3) leave Empire to join League as if you're not enough... OK #3 was the darkest hour happening lately, winning team joining on such a small server is just not the way it should be I think. And by the way, Die Cherusker are dead now too, no more active players in it so it was no fight at all.

Nice for you league that things went well, keeping the fine server alive, but our faction suffered badly. Only a handful maxlvl players still online and enjoying Allods atm, and hopefully those motivated to return in 6.0 so there will be competition again, without players on the other side it isn't possible after all.

XO Smiley Miley
This reminds me of how league was as the start of the server and a couple of months back. The difference is we didn't give up or stop fighting. We tried as hard as we can to do the best we can and it paid off in the end, both times we rose to the challenge and because much stronger than empire. With patience and determination it's possible to do whatever you want, you just have to try hard enough and want it enough.

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 10:43am

BUT

Without me , now I´m sad ;(

Who fights can lose, who doesn’t fight has already lost.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Gott entzünde tief in Deinem Herzen
die Flamme der Liebe zu deinen Freunden,
wie auch zu deinen Feinden.

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 9:57pm

Biggest reason many quited, there was close to no pvp. People tried to animate lig to sign bgs through psichat or twinks, but not even once did it pop. Usually there was 1-2 jc rounds. Even in Dominion lig just did 1 round and often left befor fight start, just to get on domi list. Players were really frustrated to wait 2 hours and dont have any fights. Astralis was kinda cowardly back then, even DieCherusker fought more, my respect for that, but gear difference was too much. Now mostly newer players are left in guild, so lig wins most fights and they do all 4 rounds now, really brave atm :thumbsup: . So far we fight all 4 rounds, the question is how long people will stay motivated to do dominion. I`ll think lig will get 2 afk hours soon sundays too. So dont be mad if you`re bored, you did it to us too.

Its funny how some players run with flag on, befor empire was domination always with flag off, even when they ligs were better geared.

It`s really simple you can do just that much pve content, without pvp it isnt worth to play online games.
People got really frustrated with absence of pvp, especially on sundays when biggest lig guild just did 1 round and didnt always fight/leave at start.

I`ll wait up next patch and if not enough people come back, I think many will finish playing this game.
P2P server is how this game should be played, but without healthy population it`s more frustrating then f2p server, where frustration comes from p2win aspect.

Enjoy pve content!

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 10:21pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Void plans to comeback in 6.0 this is highly dependent on if imps will return especially Ascendancy through some rumors and small talk a few might and depending on their opinion more could come. For myself I play on f2p and I am in WarSong a guild I have come to love, will p2p be where most of my time is? No I will put f2p 1st and it goes for some of our SO's as well but, does that weaken the numbers? Slightly by like 3. The rest of our guild if like I said imp poses competition and subbing goes as planned we will have ppl rdy to give imp the pvp they hunger for and redeem what we could not back when subserver 1st opened. I want sub server to live I want to be able to login and see WH/DF/TC rdy to pop and be able to enjoy smashing "the best" of the server. We want competition in both PVE and PVP without this there is no point even looking at the server and we will continue on f2p.
KAPPA

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 10:52pm

Biggest reason many quited, there was close to no pvp. People tried to animate lig to sign bgs through psichat or twinks, but not even once did it pop. Usually there was 1-2 jc rounds. Even in Dominion lig just did 1 round and often left befor fight start, just to get on domi list. Players were really frustrated to wait 2 hours and dont have any fights. Astralis was kinda cowardly back then, even DieCherusker fought more, my respect for that, but gear difference was too much. Now mostly newer players are left in guild, so lig wins most fights and they do all 4 rounds now, really brave atm :thumbsup: . So far we fight all 4 rounds, the question is how long people will stay motivated to do dominion. I`ll think lig will get 2 afk hours soon sundays too. So dont be mad if you`re bored, you did it to us too.

Its funny how some players run with flag on, befor empire was domination always with flag off, even when they ligs were better geared.

It`s really simple you can do just that much pve content, without pvp it isnt worth to play online games.
People got really frustrated with absence of pvp, especially on sundays when biggest lig guild just did 1 round and didnt always fight/leave at start.

I`ll wait up next patch and if not enough people come back, I think many will finish playing this game.
P2P server is how this game should be played, but without healthy population it`s more frustrating then f2p server, where frustration comes from p2win aspect.

Enjoy pve content!
You mean like imps running away from us when we come Nezeb? You talk like you actually enjoy PVP. If you enjoyed it you wouldn't all scurry off whenever someone comes along that can put up a fight.

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 11:11pm

Enjoy pve content!
This post is so funny. Whe league players came back they were in green/blue gear and you were 50k GS+. What's the point of any pvp activity on that situation? Giving you free boost? Now when we are still behind you, but much closer (few ppl got 50k+ GS) and we have a chances in pvp 80% of imps are just gone. We are qued to battlegrounds, casue we think that we might have a chance there but it never pops. We completly wrecked you in dominion defense( 18vs18 ). We managed to progress a lot furhter than you in Eclispe. We are prosperrig and growing. And all you do is runing away. Why is it happening? I know that it's hard to accept that now you cannot gank our low geared players in KoE. Few weeks ago you were sittin there for whole days. An if somoeone managed to withstand you were getting back there with your mum (Shaffou). What happend that you're not doing it now? Was that the pvp you miss so much and complain that it did not happend often?
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 11:25pm

Ghost

Trainee

I hope to see more skirmishes pop in 6.0. Pvp on the sub server is amazin'.

Friday, February 20th 2015, 12:12am

Quoted

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF I LIKE PVE RAIDING TYVM :( (caps for jokes)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Nova" (Feb 20th 2015, 12:21am)