You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 7:26pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

• "Spinecrawler" started this thread

Leveling - why so solo ?

So i played game from lv 55 till mid 60 and i have one question/complain(?)

Why quests are need to be done SOLO ? Why i cant do any major quest line in party ? Ok You are allowed to be in party but when You go to a quest area pointed by NPC (Catherina or someone else) You are all alone. (Umoir)

Is this some kind of bug ? - plz fix it

If this is not a bug .... WHY ?
Isn't Allods a MMO game? Massive MULTIPLAYER Online ?! In a game like that it's common sense that You experience game content with other players for example in party or raid. Here I can't do major quests with my friends like I like to do:<
Why Heart of the World expansion is so anti-social ?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 9:49pm

Effreti

Trainee

I actually enjoy these solo allods. Awesome story and not having to fight for drops with other people is nice. Lower Umoir is a hastle to finnish Kill x quests in, there is always someone aoe-ing everything
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Monday, March 24th 2014, 12:28pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

That's good that You enjoy that type of gameplay and I'm happy for you.
Still why they didn't gave us option to do those quests in party? Now there is no other choice and that kind of makes me sad cause i don't have freedom of choice.

And still I'm gonna stick to thesis that mmo games are supposed to be social by default. If i wanna do everything myself i would play ordinary game (single player) =.=

Monday, March 24th 2014, 3:13pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

As far back as I remember it has been better off to quest solo so you dont end up with a grindfest if you dont use xp scrolls or what ever they are called now a days.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 3:32pm

CatAsTrophy

Beginner

Occupation: In war it doesnt matter who is RIGHT, the only thing matters who is LEFT.

That's good that You enjoy that type of gameplay and I'm happy for you.
Still why they didn't gave us option to do those quests in party? Now there is no other choice and that kind of makes me sad cause i don't have freedom of choice.

And still I'm gonna stick to thesis that mmo games are supposed to be social by default. If i wanna do everything myself i would play ordinary game (single player) =.=
u dont get as much exp in party anyway, and I guess u wont like to grind 2 lvls instead of 1 full lvl to grind.
+ lvl 55-60 can be done easy in 1 day.
after that u can play social with others again.
its not that u are questing weeks without seeing players
Bard : CatAsTophy lvl 60 - 7 blue items
Healer: QuisLina lvl 60
Psionist: Metapsionic lvl 58
Palladin: Kandura lvl 55
Summoner: Shinjumitsu lvl 55
Druid: Truixus lvl 43
Mage: Yerishira lvl 19

Monday, March 24th 2014, 3:52pm

Mmo's are social enough by having a chat in it enabled in my opinion. I agree they should give at least an option whether you do it solo or in a party/raid. But i sincerely hope they don't start forcing people into having to be in a team in order to complete a quest like they do at Perfect World just to make the mmo more socially and because its called an mmo lol. The difference between single player and multiplayer for me is: that in a single player you can't talk to nobody while in multiplayer you can...and if you want to team up, then awesome...but it should always be a choice and not an obligation, just saying ;)

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 8:28am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

OK, then how about something like that:

When You are going to a
quest area the difficulty of mobs as well as exp/loot reward is adjusted
to the number of players in party that enter quest zone - quest "inscance" (more players = more
exp/loot). That would be fair?

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 8:46am

When You are going to a
to the number of players in party that enter quest zone - quest "inscance" (more players = more
In my opinion it isn't, cause then again to get more exp/loot a person has to be in a party/raid. :P

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 11:09am

u dont get as much exp in party anyway, and I guess u wont like to grind 2 lvls instead of 1 full lvl to grind.
This in-itself is a major flaw. The game encourages solo-play due to harsh party rules. I feel there should be a bonus to exp relevant to the number of people in the party(+5% for 3, +10% for 6), and perhaps even more for large raids. A proper loot system would be nice too(ie: everyone gets trash if they actively participated in the kill, uncommon+ is rolled for).

A "looking for group" system, such as a simple interface that allows you to create a party and add it to a list with a short description of its purpose, would be a nice touch too.

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 11:21am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

I also think that penalizing players for playing in party by lower exp rate and quest item competiton isn't a way to go.

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 2:47pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

This HAS to be fixed urgently !

Hey, you guys are totally right, leveling with friends and the ALLODS community is important when playing a MMO. This is not right, when i want to level up with friends i can't be in the same groupe as them, or at least we play a lot when HAPPY HOUR is up. No fun when playing alone, a mmo should be awesome, making new encounters and having fun, what fun is there in playing alone, encouraging players to be mean and say: "no sorry i can't help you with your quest, i'm going to lose exp" , LOL . So please do something about this, I don't know what you guys think, but I really would love to see a new party quest system because the destiny Marks are really cool, good job by the way and thank you !

Monday, April 7th 2014, 2:24am

Mmo's are social enough by having a chat in it enabled in my opinion. I agree they should give at least an option whether you do it solo or in a party/raid. But i sincerely hope they don't start forcing people into having to be in a team in order to complete a quest like they do at Perfect World just to make the mmo more socially and because its called an mmo lol. The difference between single player and multiplayer for me is: that in a single player you can't talk to nobody while in multiplayer you can...and if you want to team up, then awesome...but it should always be a choice and not an obligation, just saying ;)

i agree 100%

if ppl want to party give them the option
if they only want ppl to fight them give them the option too
if they want to play only against CPU enemies and isolate thmselves give them the option too

everyone does what he likes most

its called mmo not forced social experience

Monday, April 7th 2014, 4:56am

When You are going to a
this is good when you want the exchange rate to go up up up.
You can go level 55 - 60 in a day easy solo. Allods is not about leveling, it all about gearing up and you need party or raid or even whole guild for gears and its ingredients for upgrades.
that's what the lfms and lfgs for..